Chapter 2

DEVANYS POV

As i got out of my range rover and got my purse, mocha, and salad. I got to the door and opened it and scared what band i was modeling for today. As i walked in the studio i was greeted by Nicky, the receptionist.

"Hi Devany, how are you today" Said Nicky

"Hi Nicky, Im great today. Which room do i got to go to today?" I asked

"Umm room 13 today, have fun!" Nicky said with excitment in her voice, thats odd.

"Er ok thank you Nicky" After that i went to room 13

Room 10, Room 11, Room 12, ahh Room 13. As i walked through that door i was standing in front of 5 boys. There backs were facing me so i couldnt see who they were.

" Ahh Devany your here!" Said Devin the photograhier

"Uhh yep soo what do i got to do today Devin?"

"Go to Ashley get your outfit and change, then go to Britney and get your makeup and hair done."

"Ok, umm Devin care to tell me who the band is that im modeling for?" I asked, I really want to know which band it is!!

"You will find out soon" Devin said with a smirk on his face, why is everyone so happy today? Its not like it would be One Direction!! Well i went to Ashley and got my outfit. It was a white long shirt with a belt and then i had black leather skinny jeans. After i got change i went to Britney and got my makeup, surprisly she didnt take off my mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. I just had to get foundation on and thats all. This is very odd!!

"Ok Devany you are done now go to Devin and start your photoshoot with On.. the band." Britney said with a smile on her face, ghaaa wants so big about this band?

"Ok, thanks britney" I said and went to go find Devin. When i finally found him he was talking to the same 5 boys but agin there backs were facing me.

"Ahh Devany there you are! Are you ready?" Said Devin. I think he was too exicted.

"Yes i am!" I said with exctement in my voice

"Ok well the boys just started getting ready so it will be about a hour or so, sorry for the delay." Devin said

"Umm ok" I said, after that i sat and checked twitter. I checked One Direction tweets, i wanted to see what they were up too!

@Louis_Tomlinson: Photoshoot today!! Cant wait!

@Harry_Styles: In London for a couple weeks. today we have a photoshoot. This is gonna be fun!! :)

@Real_Liam_Payne: Heading to the studio for photoshoot!

@NiallOfficial: Getting ready for photoshoot!

@zaynmalik: I hope my hair looks good for this photoshoot!!! Haha :)

Wait, they have a photoshoot today? Nooooo nooo noo they cant be the band no no no!!

30 minutes later...

After 30 minutes the band was done getting ready. I was told i had to do a picture with each band member. All i wanted was to get this done and over with.

The band finally came out of the dressing rooms and i was surprised. IT WAS FREAKING ONE DIRECTION!!!!! Oh. My. God.

"Boys over here, guys this is Devany, Devany this is One Direction." Said Devin

"Hi Devany" They all said

"H-h-h-h-i-i-i-i" I stuttered, I was shocked, I think i was about to pass out.

We had to talk to each other for a bit before the photoshoot could start. I noticed that Louis would keep staring at me, every once and a while. It kinda creep me out.

"Ok, Devany lets get you started with Louis" Devin said. Ohhh great..........

_____________________________________________________________________________-

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make it long but its kinda hard for me too, I dont know why haha.

I need 2 characters for Devanys other friends. If you want to be in,comment your name and i have 2 questions you got to answer. Why do you love One Direction? And Which boy would you want to date in the story? Btw Louis is not one of the choices unless you want to be mean!! So answer those and whoever i like better i will chose, now the characters wont come in the story intill like chapter 5 or so!!

Now before i update again i woud love to have 2 comments, and 3 votes!! Please do that for me :)

Follow me on here

Twitter: @camrynchardy

Instagram: @onedirectionninjalistic

Kik: cammielove23

Thanks for reading!!!

-Camryn