Chapter 20

Recap

“Ive made my decision…..” She started saying, I starting growing more and more anxious, I just wanted to know.

“Im afraid that………”

DEVANYS POV

“Im afraid that……” Trisha paused for a another minute. My hands were sweaty as hell. I had knots in my stomach. I was shaking so badly that it looked like I was in shaker thing. “You didn’t make it through. You weren’t good enough. You suck a lot. I don’t know why you even tried out for The X Factor! You already have enough publicity from your famous so-called boyfriend!” She screamed in my face, my stomach dropped. I cant believe she said that. I ran out of her house crying…….

“Devany?”

“DEVANY!!!”

I opened my eyes and realized I was having a bad dream, well more like a nightmare. All of the girl contestants were waiting outside of Trisha’s house and one would get called in to get told there fate. I was really nervous. My stomach aces but that’s probably because I only had a protein bar today because I didn’t feel like eating a whole lot.

“Devany its your turn to go.” One of the guys said. I nodded and got up and headed to the room where Trisha was. I reached the room and went it and that’s when my nerves got the better of me. What if the nightmare was true? What if she really thought that? What if I was horrible at singing? That’s the one thought that always stayed in my mind. What if I was horrible at singing?  I was standing in front of Trisha, waiting for her to speak.

“Hello Devany, how are you?” Trisha asked.

“Hi, im good.” I said back.

“That’s good, well lets get to this.” She started saying. “You are a great singer and I would love to put you through but I don’t know if your capable for all the work and stress that the competition or your life will contain if I do let you through.” I nodded so she knew I was getting what she was saying.

“Ive made a decision…..” She started saying. I started growing more and more anxious, I just wanted to know. My hands started getting sweaty. My stomach was in pure knots. I was shaking so badly that it looked like I was freezing.

BAM! COMMERCIAL!!

JUST KIDDING!! :D

“Im afraid that, your going to have to deal with this again.” She said. It tooked me a minute to understand her words and as soon as I knew what she meant I jumped up and scream. I started crying. Trisha came over and gave me a big hug. “I know you will do great, don’t let your confidence get in your way, ok?” I nodded, I couldn’t speak. I was to happy to speak. I cant believe I made it to the live shows!