Chapter 7

Recap

After I watched the boys get ready to leave, Izzy and I were on our way home and all the sudden I got a text from a friend I thought I would never talk to again.....

Ally: Hi, I went to the 1D concert tonight and Louis called out a girl named Devany and she looked like you...... was it you?!?!

_______________________________

DEVANYS POV

I couldn't believe it! Ally actually texted me let alone talked to me! Here's the thing me and Ally used to be best friends but she moved away to America for about 3 months then came back to London and she treated me like she never knew me so I thought we weren't friends anymore.

All I could do was stare at my screen. But Izzy was giving me weird looks do I decided to text her back.

Me: Depends.......... Are you gonna kill me?

Ally: No.. Im gonna kill you but your so lucky!

Me: I know

Ally: hey since we haven't seen or talked to each for like ever we should go get coffee tomorrow!

Me: Uhh sure tomorrow? Starbucks? 10:00?

Ally: Sure! Gtg bye

Me: Ok byee

Well that was um awkward? I was happy to see Ally tomorrow but I was scared because I didn't want her to treat me like she did before.

'Who was that?' asked Izzy

'An old friend' I said, still unsure of what happened

'Ally?'

'Yeah'

'What did she want?' Izzy snapped, see after what Ally did, Izzy was so ? pissed off that she never wanted to hear her again.

'She wants to go to Starbucks tomorrow to talk'

'Oh' was all Izzy said, I don't think she was very happy.

After that we finally made it home, Izzy and I were so tired we didn't even make dinner so we just went to Nandos. Like come on who doesn't like Nandos?!

_____________

After Izzy and I got Nandos we went back to my place and ate away.

LOUIS POV

It really hurt when Devany said that she thought I was joking about asking her out. But I would never do that to a girl! I am not like that.

At least she said yes, right?

'Louis! Stop daydreaming and let's get back to the hotel!' Paul said. I didn't realize I was daydreaming, wait Its night time.......

'Sorry paul' I said and hurried in to the car before it left me here.

________________

We got back to the hotel and as soon as we got into our rooms, I went into a deep deep sleep........ dreaming about Devany.

DEVANYS POV

As soon as me and Izzy finished our Nandos we went straight to bed but it seemed I couldn't go to sleep. I had two things on my mind.

1) Date with Louis

2) Coffee with Ally

My mind finally stoped thinking about those two things and let me fall into a deep sleep.

________________________________________

Hii here's your chapter 7!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE!

Twitter: @camrynchardy

Instagram: @onedirectionninjlistic

KIK: cammielove23

-Camryn