Chapter 17

DEVANYS POV

Tiff and I walked over to a empty table and just sat there looking at what there was all to do. There was music, drinks, food, some board games, and sitting around doing absolute nothing

***********

It has been 1 hour and a half and me and Tiff have manged to meet 1 girl named Cassie and we ate too.

“Hey, do we have to stay down here? I want to go back to the room.” Tiff asked.

“I don’t think so, lets go.” I said. We went to the lift and headed to our floor then our room. As soon as we got to our room, my phone went off indicated I had a call, and it’s from Louis.

D: Hello?

L: Hey babe, I thought you were at the dinner party..

D: I was but it started to get boring so we left.

L: We?

D: Tiff and I

L: right right sorry kinda forgot.

D: Its alright, so why are you calling?

L: I was just saying goodnight, me and the boys have a photoshoot tomorrow so we gotta get up early.

D: Ok, well goodnight babe.

L: Goodnight, Love you.

D: Love you! Bye.

L: Bye.

After the call, I got into my PJs and started watching Pitch Perfect on my laptop. After watching Pitch Perfect, I finally fell asleep.

*****************

I woke up and hurried and got up to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I got to the bathroom, started the water and striped off my clothes. I went into the warm water and started washing my hair and body. I got out and put a towel on my hair and body and started brushing my teeth. After that I put my clothes on which were light blue skinny jeans and a white crop top. Today was the first day of bootcamp. I don’t know what we have to do but im ready for it, I think.

Tiff was already ready when I got done getting ready. Me and Tiff headed out of the hotel room and went to the lift. As soon as the lift got to the bottom floor then we headed outside. The judges told us that they had to talk to us and do something important so we had to all meet outside of the hotel. When me and tiff got outside mostly everyone was there. As soon as everyone got out, the judges came outside and everybody cheered and clapped.

“Hey guys, we have some important stuff to tell you.” Simon said.

“We are going to put you in three groups, one of the groups will be going home, if your in that group then it means you just wernt good enough and we didn’t think you would make it as a big star.” Trisha said. When I heard that I teased up. What if im in that group that goes home? What if I wasn’t good enough? What if I did this for nothing?

What if I did this for nothing?

“Well lets start getting you guys in your groups!” Louis(judge) said. We started getting pushed around to figure out what groups we were in. The was group A, B, and C. I was in group B. At least each group had about 50 people in it.

“Alright lets start with group A….” Louis started saying. “Group A you are…….. safe!” After that said all the people in that group started screaming and yelling and cheering.

“Ok lets go with group C…..” Simon started saying. “Group C, im sorry to say but your going home.” A lot of people started crying. Which I don’t blame them. Now that one group is safe and the other group isn’t, I didn’t know what to think what was gonna happen. Oh did I mention Tiffany was in group A? :P

One Direction's Model {1D fanfic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara