Chapter 30

DEVANYS POV

So today is the day I get to leave that damn hospital. Im sorry, but im sick of hospital food. One day they gave me tacos and the shells were stiff as a board. Yuck!

Louis helped me into the bathroom since I have a broken leg. When I got to the bathroom, Perrie quickly came in so she could help me get into my clothes.

30 minutes later and im in my clothes. I hurry and put my other clothes in my bag and me and Perrie get out of the bathroom.

“Louis, can you help me walk?” I asked Louis.

“Yeah, but the docter is going to give you some crutches before we leave.” He answered.

“Ugg, damn leg.”

“It will be ok.” He said and he kissed me forehead.

After a while the docter came and gave me my crutches. We headed out of the room and out of the hospital. We got into a van that paul had waiting for us. The van took us to the airport. Today we are leaving to go back to London.

The docters said I had to rest and I couldn’t be on the tour anymore, so Kara and Ally are gonna stay with me to make sure I do fine and the boys and going to continue there tour.

While on our way to the airport, since its about 30 minutes away from the hospital, Louis phones starts ringing. It takes it out of his pocket and answers it, quickly.

“Hello?” He says into the phone. “Yeah…yeah. Shes right here.” He hands me the phone. I put it against my hear ad start talking to whoever this is.

D: Hello?

P: Hello Devany Summers. My name is Cathy and I work for PledgeMusic.

D: Ok…..

P: The head master of PledgeMusic wants to give you a record deal.

D: Omg

P: We want you to come to our studios in London next week. Will you be able to do that?

D: Yeah! Totally!

P: Great! When you come we will have a meeting with you and then you will sign a contract and then you can start with writing your very own C.D.

D: Wow! Ok cant wait!

P: Great! Well see you next week!

D: Ok byee!

P: Bye Ms. Summers.

I hung up the phone call and gave the phone back to Louis.

“So who was that and what did they want?” Louis asked me.

“It was a lady from PledgeMusic and they want me to come to there studios next week and have a meeting with me and I could sign a contract and I could probably start writing a C.D!” I said.

“Wow! Im so proud of you Devany!”

“Thank you Louis. I wouldn’t have done any of this if it wasn’t for you.”

“I know.”

I cuddled up to Louis and soon enough I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Hope you like! Tell me what you think! Sorry its so short!

I will not be updating for awhile because i will be hunting but i will try to update again soon!

So..... Since this is chapter 30, i probably only going to do 20 more chapters which will be 50 chapters. I will do a squeal, dont worry! :)

Love you alls byee!

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

KIK: cammielove23

~Camryn:)