Chapter 12

DEVANYS POV

After I chased Ally around the house, I finally gave up and went upstairs and took a shower. When I got done with my shower, I got dressed. I picked out a cropped green shirt and white ripped skinny jeans. Yes I have a million ripped skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a messy bun and I only put mascara on. Im not a big makeup person. After I get ready I grab my keys, phone, and purse and head to my range rover. I get in and head to work. Today I gotta model for a magazine cover. While heading to the studio the radio starts playing One Thing.

When it gets to Louis solo, all I could do is smile.

Some things gotta give now

Cause I'm dying just to know your name

And I need you here with me now

Cause you've got that one thing

As soon as One Thing is over I pull into the studios parking lot. I park my car and turn the engine off and go inside the studio and head to room 12. While im waiting I check twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Well its official, im taken :)

@Devanylove: Modeling for a magazine cover and after that im gonna go see my boyfriend  ;)

After I pressed send I got a text from Louis.

Louis: So im guessing we are hanging out today

Me: Nooooo I just said that for the fun of it

Louis: Haha I never knew you were sarcastic

Me: Well obviously you don’t know me that well

Louis: I will sooner or later

Me: I know, I gotta go see you later babe, Love you!

Louis: See you later, love you too!

I put my phone in my purse and started getting ready for the photoshoot. This was gonna be a lonnngg day.

-----------

After the photoshoot I got changed back into my clothes and got to my range rover and headed home. Unfortunately Louis had to go to 2 interviews today so we cant see each other intill night time but we are gonna have a movie night. For now im gonna hang with Izzy, Ally had to go to work. I pull up into the parking lot for my flat and park my range rover. I head up to my flat and went inside.

“Izzy im home!”  I shouted….. no answer. I walk into the kitchen and put my purse down. I was heading to the fridge when I saw a note on the counter.  It read…….

Devany,

I went out to go find a job, I will be back in about 3 hours, love yous!

Izzy.

Well that’s great 3 hours home alone. Well its 2:50 so she will be back around 5 or 6:00. Well that means……. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS MARATHON!!!!!!

-------------------------

After 1 hour and a half of watching PLL I started to get bored so I texted Louis to see what channel their interview will be on and he said it will be on channel 8. I hurried and changed the channel to 8. And I made it just on time.

“Hello guys! We have a special guest which is One Direction!” After the lady said that the crowd went nuts.

“Alright lets welcome Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn!” She said and all the boys came out and may I say Louis looked so hot! What? He’s my boyfriend, what do you except me to say?!

“Hello boys, how are you guys?”

“We are great!” Said Harry.

After about 6 questions, the lady finally asked the one question I was dying waiting for!

“Alright boys, whos single and whos taken?” She asked

“Im single” Harry and Niall said at the same time

“Im taken” Liam said

“Im taken also” Zayn said

“Im also taken!” Louis said which made the crowd gasp.

“Louis who stole your heart?”

“A wonderful girl named Devany, Devany summers.” He said with a wide smile, which also made me smile.

Why am I so lucky to have a boyfriend like Louis?

_____________________________________________________________

Hi guys heres chapter 12! Hope you like it. I wasnt really gonna update today but ally told me too.....................

Im not updating tomorrow and Saturday because im going to Allys house for the night and plus i have a luch tomorrow so yeah.

I STILL NEED 2 MORE CHARACTERS!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE!

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

KIK: cammielove23

-Camryn