Chapter 19

3RD DAY IN BOOT CAMP(last day)

DEVANYS POV

Today is the last day at Boot Camp. I terrified of what we are going to have to do. I hope we have to at least sing. We had to be at the same stadium at 9:00. It was 8:15 right now. Maybe I should start getting ready for the day. I went over to my clothes and looked around. I decided to wear my 5SOS (5 Seconds Of Summer) shirt, Louis bought it for me. I also wore my white skinny jeans with my white flats. I went into the bathroom and I brushed my hair but left it hair it was and I put a headband on. I put on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara and got out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and check the time. It was 8:50. Wow it takes me that long to get ready, seems legit. I saw that Tiff was already gone, huh wonder was she left so early. I made sure I had a hotel key and my phone and I headed down to the lobby to get in the limo. I got in the limo and I didn’t see Tiff, well hope shes already there. We got to the stadium and I got out of the limo and headed inside. I got signed in and went to go sit. I found Tiff sitting and she had no one sitting by her. I went over to her and sat down.

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey!” She said.

“Why did you leave so early?”

“Oh I just got up early so yeah.”

“Oh ok” I had a feeling she wasn’t telling the truth but im not to push her in telling me, at least not right now. I texted Louis.

To Louis:

Hey, love you lots! Hope this day goes great! What are you up to?

I sent that about 10 minutes ago and he hasn’t responded, he usually does right away. After that the judges came on stage.

“Hello guys!” Louis (judge) said. Everyone cheered.

“Are you guys ready for your next and last boot camp challenge?” Trisha said. Everyone cheered again.

“Great! Well today you are going to perform in front of a crowd” Simon said. That explains why theres a lot of people outside when I arrived. “You will pick any song you would like to sing! But theres a catch….” When he said that I started freaking out. “You will not only be performing in front of us and the other people in the crowd.” Wait…. What?

“You will also be performing in front of…………” Trisha started saying. “ONE DIRECTION!!” WHAT?!?!!? The boys came on stage and I was just standing there. I have to perform in front of my boyfriend and my friends? Oh gawd…

“Hello guys, we are looking forward to hearing all of your performances!” Louis (1D) said.

“Alright guys you have 1 hour to rehearse the song you going to perform, so go and get started!” Simon said. Me and tiff went to the lounge and started rehearsing. Im scared as hell to perform in front of the boys. Sure, I have once but i didn’t know they were there, I will actually be in front of them performing. I hope this song that I pick is good and I sing it well.

*************

1 hour later and im next to perform. I was still really nervous. Tiff already went on and guess what song she did! She did One Thing. To me, that’s not a big surprise. Its my turn now. I get pushed on. I walk over to the X that’s in the middle of the floor.

“Hello, whats your name?” Trisha asked. By this point the boys weren’t paying attention.

“Devany Summers” As soon as I said that their heads shot up and Louis (1D) had a big smile on his face.

“I think the boys have been dying to hear you sing!” Louis (judge) said and he look at them and they were smiling like idiots.

“Haha ok what are you singing today?”