Chapter 21

DEVANYS POV

“GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!”  Someone screamed in my ear and was also jumping on my bed. Curse whoever this is! I opened my eyes and saw it was Ally. Oh that bitch is gonna get it!

“I don’t wanna get up! I just want to have a date with my bed!” I said as I cuddeled more into my duvet. Yes I miss my bed, be jelly!

“Get up now!” Ally was still screaming at me.

“NO!!”

“Fine, if your not out of bed in 5 minutes your going to regret it!” She said as she left the room. Psh- like she will do anything. Wait she did pour water on me one time…. But that was months ago. I stayed in my bed mostly just to see if Ally was gonna do anything.

I almost fell back asleep when all the sudden I felt something freezeing go down my back. I jumped out of bed, like literally jumped and look around my room and found a smirking Ally with a bowl of ice. THAT BITCH! I finally got all of the ice out of my shirt and threw it at Ally. One of the pieces hit her square in the face, I couldn’t help but burst out laughing. It was so damn funny. When I was literally on the floor laughing my ass off I felt more freezeing shirt go down my shirt. FUCK! She did it again!

“Oh its on bitch!” I chased her out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Right now I was chasing her around our kitchen counter. I finally gave up when I ran out of breath and sat down on one of my stools.

“Coffee or tea?” Ally asked.

“Tea, please!” I said. While she was making my tea, the doorbell rang. I got up from my seat and looked through the peephole and saw it was One Direction.

Well shit….

“Who is it?” Ally asked while whispering

“One Direction” I said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Shit! Well go in my room. I don’t want to take any chances of you being in your room. Ill try to get rid of them.” She said. I nodded and headed upstairs to her room. I closed the door and put my head against the door so I could hear what they talking about.

“Oh hey guys! What brings you here?” Ally asked.

“Well we were just walking to go to our flats.” Did I mention that they live in the same building? :P “When we heard screaming and running and all that so we came by to make sure your ok” Liam said. Well shit, I might’ve ruined my plan. Well technically Ally did…..

“Oh well im fine, she um was doing exercise?” Ally said but it sounded more like a question.

“Oh ok. Have you heard anything from Devany?” Louis asked, when he asked that I felt a pang of guilt. I hate lying to him but I know he will be excited when he sees me tonight, right?

“No not yet, sorry Louis.”

“I think im gonna call her.” He said. Wait what?!?!

“Right now?!” Ally asked.

“Yeah.” Well fuck! I quickly got out of allys room and headed to mine, hopefully not making any noise. I found my phone on my bed and turned it to viberate. All the sudden my phone started viberating incating Louis was calling me. I went into my closet, so they wouldn’t hear me. I pressed the answer button and pressing my phone to my ear.

D: Hello?

L: Hey babe!

D: Oh hey!

L: I was wondering if you knew anything..

D: Uh nope, but im at Trishas house right now im about to find out.

L: Oh well sorry for calling, I was just seeing.