Chapter 8

LOUIS POV

I woke up with a headache. I don't know why I have a headache, or maybe be all the screaming from our fans. You know our fans can be LOUD! Don't get me wrong, I love our fans but they are so loud and it gives us headaches.

I should text Devany so I can get her address.

Me: Hey, Its Louis. What's your address?

I hit the send button hoping to get an answer straight away but she didn't answer yet. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was brushing my teeth my phone goes off.

Devany: Hey, Its ----------------

Me: Ok see you at 5:00!

Devany: Ok! ttyl bye

Me: Bye

Now I need to get our date ready.

DEVANYS POV

After mine and Louis little chat, I looked over at the clock. 9:00 it read.

'SHIT!' I cursed, I have an hour to get ready for coffee with ally. I didn't have time for a shower, but good thing I took one yesterday.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After I did my business, I brushed my teeth. I also put my hair in to a high messy bun.

After I did my hair, I did my makeup. I put on a light shadow of black eyeshadow, then I put eyeliner then mascara and finally cherry flavored lip balm. Then I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my closet. I picked a laced black top with a sky blue tank top under it. For the bottoms I have white ripped skinny jeans. If you haven't noticed I really love ripped skinny jeans.

After all of that it was 9:45. Perfect! It takes me like 10 minutes to get to Starbucks, just matters the traffic. I got my purse, phone, wallet, and keys and hurried out the door and locked it and went straight to my range rover. I got in my range rover and started the engine and the radio came on and started playing Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

I finally got to Starbucks. I got out of my range rover and headed in the direction of the door. I walked in and tried to find ally. I finally found her sitting at a two person table.

I waved to Ally before getting my drink. After I got my drink I went to go sit with Ally.

"Hi!" Ally greeted

"Hey" I greeted back

This was gonna be a long coffee talk......

___________________________________________

HIIIIIIIIIII ok so here's chapter 8! Hope you like. I will try to update again soon! byee

FOLLOW ME ON HERE!

Instagram: @onedirectionninjlistic

Twitter: @camrynchardy

KIK: cammielove23

-Camryn aka Ninjalistic