Chapter 31

DEVANYS POV

Today is the day that I have the meeting with PledgeMusic. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm excited because I might be able to make a album but I'm nervous because what if they don't want me to?

That thought made my stomach turn. I went to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. When it was done, I put some butter on it and started eating away. After that I heard the front door open and saw Louis come in the kitchen.

"Hey babe, ready to go?" He asked while kissing me.

"Yeah." I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone before leaving. I locked the door and got into Louis car.

If you are wondering, we are back in London. I no longer have a broken leg. It has been a few months since the accident.

We finally got to the PledgeMusic office. Louis parked the car and we got out and headed inside. I went quickly to the front desk.

"Hi, how May I help you?" The lady asked.

"Hi, I have a meeting with the PledgeMusic management today." I said.

"Ok. What is your name?"

"Devany Summers."

"Ahhh, alright Devany go to the second floor to room 11 and that is where the meeting will be."

"Ok, thank you."

"Your welcome."

Me and Louis went to the elevator and went to the second floor and started looking for room 11. When we finally found room 11, I told Louis to go to Starbucks, while I was in the meeting and that I would text him when I was done. When he was heading back to the elevator, I went inside the room. I saw that there was a big table in the middle of the room and also chairs around it. There was also pictures on the walls of other people that must of been with PledgeMusic.

After a while, people started coming in. When they saw me they smiled.

"Hello Devany Summers, my name is Jacob and I am the head of PledgeMusic." He said as he shook my hand and sat down.

"Hello." I said.

"Now Devany, I watched you while you were on The X Factor and I think you are amazing and your voice is too good to let go. When you went home, I was devastated and I spook to others here at PledgeMusic and they all agreed that we wanna give you one more chance."

MY eyes widened at his words. Is he serious?!

"What?!"

"We want you to make a CD here."

"Really?!"

"Yep."

"Ohmigawd, thank you so much!"

"Your welcome, Devany, now please sign this contract." He said as he handed me a contract to sign. I quickly signed it and said my goodbyes. I texted Louis saying that I was done.

I can't believe I am going to be making a album! I would have never imagined it.

_______________________________

Hi guys! I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a while! I have been unbelievable busy and just never had time. I'm sorry it's short! I had to write it on my phone because I don't have my laptop. I might've gotta in trouble......

Hope you like!

Love you all's, byee!

BTW STORY OF MY LIFE IS FREAING AMAZING!!!

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

-Camryn:)