Chapter 3

LOUIS POV

When i saw Devany, i started to feel butterflies in my stomach. It was like she was the only girl in the world. I dont even know her and im getting feelings for her already!! The way that her blond hair lays on her back and her eyes oh those green-blue eyes.

Just tell her how you feel Louis!

Great now my mind is talking to me!!

I'm going insane!!

'Ok Devany let's gets you started with Louis' Devin Said. This is gonna be alot of fun!!

Well the photoshoot went great we all had to do 5 different poses with Devany! I never thought i would see a model so fit! Maybe i will ask her on a date or just for coffee and go on from there?

"Hey Devany, would you like to get some coffee sometime later?" I said with hope in my voice

"Uhh sure! How about at Starbucks across the street and we can go after im done!" She said ahh her voice is like an angel talking.

"Ok see you then" I said now i cant wait, i will get to know more about her.

DEVANYS POV

Uhhhh am i dreaming or did i just do a photoshoot with One Direction? Did Louis Tomlinson just ask me to have coffee with him? OMG i have to tell Izzy later!!

"Great job today Devany. I think one of them liked you." Said Eleanor. Eleanor is my modeling buddy we hang out sometime but not as much as i do with Izzy.

"Thanks and i doubt that El" I said but i was unsure when she said that one of them liked me.

"Oh come on Dev Louis was like checking you out!! " She said with excitement in her voice.

"I will take your word for it, but i gotta go im having coffee with Lo... someone." I said and hurryed out before she had anything else to say. I didnt want to tell her i was haveing coffee with Louis or should would go nuts because he was checking me out earlyer which i thought was weird that she said that.

_________________________________________________________________________

OMG im sorry for not updating forever!! I got sidetrack with all lot of stuff and i couldnt figure out how to do this chapter!! IM SORRY IF I KEPT YOU WAITING AND IM SORRY THAT IT IS SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE BIT LONGER BECAUSE IT WILL BE LOUIS AND DEVANYS 'DATE'!! I wanted to add Eleanor so i just did it this way becuase this is my first fan fic and i didnt feel like getting hate because if i had Eleanor be Louis girlfriend first i would probably make her look like a brat (no hate on Eleanor i love her)!!

Now im done talkiing FOLLOW ME!!!!!!

Twitter: @camrynchardy

Instagram: @onedirectionninjalistic

Kik: cammielove23