Epilogue Part 1

Epilogue Part 1

DEVANYS POV

“Devany! Stop moving or im gonna poke your eye out!” Ally yelled at me while putting on my eyeliner.

“Sorry…” I mumbled.

Today is the day. And what I mean about that is that, today im becoming Mrs. Tomlinson. That sounded really chessy…

Eh, I don’t give a shit.

At the moment, Ally is doing my makeup and Kara is doing my hair. And im sitting here, shaking, because im nervous as hell. And if you cant tell, the girls are getting mad at me. Oops.

“Dev, don’t be so nervous. I bet Louis is just as nervous as you.” Kara stated, while taking a strand of my long hair and started wrapping it around the curl wand.

“Its hard not to be nervous.”

“I know.”

“How can you know?! You haven’t even gotta engaged yet!” Ally stated and poked me in the eye. Bitch.

“Ow! Ally!” I yelled.

“Oops… sorry?”

“Anywho, I know that I don’t know and that just sounded very confusing but that doesn’t mean that I don’t know what it feels like!” Kara stated, once again.

“Ok, ok!” I said.

“Alright, we are done.” They both said in synced. I stood up from the chair that I was sitting in and went over to my wedding dress.

My wedding dress was of course the traditional white color. It was tight on my upper body and had one strap, then for the bottom, it flared out and also had beautiful ruffles as it went down. I almost feel like a princess when I put it on. (Wedding dress picture on the side ---->)

As soon as I got my dress on, I went to the mirror and gasped. I didn’t recognize me at first. I saw a girl that was ready to get married to the one that she was so in love with. After about 10 minutes there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I yelled at whoever wanted to come in. In came Harry.

“Hey Devany, you ready?” He asked me.

“Is it that time already?” I asked.

“Yep.” He said, popping the ‘p’.

“O-okay.” I said and went over to him and wrapped my arm around his. If your wondering, Harry is walking me down the aisle since my dad isn’t here. And usally if you don’t have a dad to do it, then you have your brother but I also don’t have a brother so I chose Harry because he is like a brother to me. Don’t worry, the other boys didn’t get mad, they understood. Plus, Louis made them his Groomsmen.

“By the way Devany, you look very beautiful.” Harry said with a smile. I guess he noticed how nervous I was.

“Thank you, Harry.” I said back. We got to the doors, where on the other side is where Louis is waiting for me, his bride. “Lets do this.” I said before the doors opened.

LOUIS POV

There she is.

My bride.

The love of my life.

I cant even tell you how nervous I am. I mean, im shaking so much that I don’t know how others don’t even notice. When the big white doors opened for the last time, I knew my beautiful bride was coming.

She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. And her eyes landed on me as soon as she stepped into the room. We both locked eyes and didn’t look at anyone else. I couldn’t help but smile at her. And soon, she did too.