Chapter 29

DEVANYS POV

“I love you Louis.” I say as I smile at him. He stares at me in shock then hugs me like he hasn’t seen me like 4 weeks. Oh wait…..

“Devany I cant believe your awake!” He says.

“What do you mean you cant believe im awake?”

“I thought you were not going to make it.”

“Louis, im a strong girl.”

“I know.” He then kissed me. The kiss was full of passion and honestly I miss his kisses. We got interrupted when the door swung open.

“OMG MY VIRGIN EYES!!” Harry screamed when covering his eyes. I glared at him.

“Harry, me and you and everyone else knows your not a virgin.” I said. He uncovered his eyes and glared at me and then he stuck his tougue out at me.

“So Devany how are you feeling?” Ally asked me.

“Good, I guess but im in a bunch of pain.” I answered her.

“I will go get the nurse.” Zayn said.

“Ok.” After I said that Zayn left the room. When I looked around I didn’t see Kara in the room. I stsarted to grow worried. “Wheres Kara?”I asked. After I asked that everyone in the room looked down. “Where is Kara?!”I screamed.

“Shes.. shes..” Niall started to say.

“Shes what?!”

“Shes under suicide watch.” Liam said.

“What?”

“When she woke up from her coma, the docters found a lot of cuts on her arms and thighs. They also did research and found out that her mom used to abuse her and both her parents died in a fatal car accident…”

“Go on.”

“Well after she woke up and found out you were in a coma, she freaked out. One day Niall left her for like 5 minutes and when he came back in found her in the bathroom with a razor blade, cutting her wrists.” Liam finished. I almost started crying.

“After that happened, then put her under suicide watch for 8 weeks or at least intill they think shes fine and wont cut herself again.”After Ally said that I bursted out crying.

How could she do this?

She never told me about her past?

Why would she keep this from me?

KARAS POV

Right now im sitting in my room…. Alone. Niall said he had to go check something and he hasn’t been back for awhile.

After a while of switching through the channels on my TV, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I yelled. The door opened and I saw Louis come in but he was pushing a person in the wheelchair. I looked at the person and it was Devany. Wait….. when did she wake up?!

“Devany?!” I said.

“That’s my name, don’t where it out.” She said as she smile. I got up from my bed and hugged her.

“Um im going to leave you girls alone.” Louis said and we nodded and he left the room and shutted the door behing him.

“When did you wake up?” I asked Devany.

“About an hour ago.” She said.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, Liam told me what happened.”