Chapter 6

Recap

"Devany I know I have only known you for like 4 hours but I would like to get to know you better..." Louis starts saying but pauses for a moment.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

___

DEVANYS POV

"Will you go on a date with me?" Louis asked

"I-I-I" I can't seem to form words, I'm in shock. What should I say? Yes? No? Ya I like him and all but I barley know him but I could get to know him better. Well I kind of know him because I'm a directioner and that. "I would love to go on a date with you Louis"

After I said that the fans went nuts! Yes nuts like 2 girls in the front row try to get on stage to try and kiss Louis. It was so funny when they got escorted out by the security. I went backstage while they finished the concert. Izzy was able to come back with me and when she came back she started asking me questions nonstop.

"Dude what was that! You did not tell me you were modeling for One Direction! You certainly didn't tell me Louis had a thing for you!" She said and her face was so red like she was going to explode.

"First of all I didn't know I was modeling for One Direction! I found out when I got there! Second of all I didn't think Louis had a thing for me! After we got done with the photoshoot he asked me out for coffee after we were done!" I told you. I was getting a bit upset that she was assuming things before she knew what happened and that.

"Ok sorry but it would've been nice if you told me before!"

"I was going to but then you said you got tickets for there concert so we got ready and that so I didn't have time, sorry." I stated. Gha I hate when we get in arguments.

"Ok then well now we need to find out when your date is so I can help get you ready! Maybe we could go shopping!" Izzy said. See after we have a argument then she will all of the sudden become happy! That's why I love her!

"haha ok but we first have to wait intill the concert is over which will be a while." I said

After about 45 minutes the concert was finally over. I was getting bored about being in the backstage.

"Ello love!" Louis said as he came backstage

"H-h-hi" I stuttered, honestly I'm a bit scared, and I think he was joking when he asked me on a date!

"Why are you stuttering, love?" he asked, at least I know he cares!

"I'm a bit scared..."

"Why? I'm not going to do anything bad or anything like that, I promise!" he said, he looked really worried and I didn't want to worrie him! I hate doing that to people, honestly.

"I-I know but I thought you were joking when you asked me out on a date..." I said, I looked up to see his face and he had a shocked expression, I knew I should've kept it to myself! Stupid me!

"I would never do that to you or any girl! I'm not like that! When I asked you out, I meant it!" He said really fast

"Ok I trust you But it has happened to me before so I'm a bit picky about guys, sorry.." I said, the past started flooding back in my head about my ex boyfriend, Joe.

"That's the past. You can't let the past haunt you or let you down!" He said and he is still worried

"I know, now let's stop talking about that please?" I asked

"Yeah, ok. Now for the date I will pick you up at your house, just text me your address. And be ready by 5:00!" Louis said as he left

After I watched the boys get ready to leave, Izzy and I were on our way home and all the sudden I got a text from a friend I thought I would never talk to again.....

Ally: Hi, I went to the 1D concert tonight and Louis called out a girl named Devany and she looked like you...... was it you?!?!

_______________________________

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh another cliff hanger!  

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not updating for a while! I was hanging out with my guy friend (NO HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!) and my friend had a birthday/sleepover and last weekend my friend spent the night and I went camping so I was really busy!

SORRRRRYYYYYY!!!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE!!

Twitter: @camrynchardy 

Instagram: @onedirectionninjlistic  

KIK: cammielove23

-Camryn aka Ninjalistic