part 9

It was back to normal after the weekend. Monday, classes came again. Again in Potions Ron was given another detention. Much to Lavender's dismay who wanted to discuss wedding plans. On Tuesday the Life Class continued.

"Today we are going to take the time, most of the time, getting to know your partner," McGonagall said. "We've done activities, practised spells but a key to relationships like Professor Dumbledore once said is communication. There's a questionnaire being passed around so please fill in your partners answers, Professor Snape or I will check them but you will keep the forms."

The sofas were back this time, Draco and Hermione looked over the forms.

"Full name?" Draco asked.

"Hermione Jane Granger."

"Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"Birthday, yours is September 1st."

"Yours is October...wait 7th?"

"Yes," Hermione smiled.

"Ok, parents?"

"George and Cleo Granger."

"Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy."

"Siblings?" Draco asked. Hermione shook her head. "Me either."

"Career dreams?" Draco asked.

"Auror or in the Ministry somewhere, research something maybe?" Hermione said. "You?"

"Minister of magic, Seeker, something good," Draco smirked.

"Minister?"

"Yes, and you know I could get that job."

"Yea probably could!" Hermione smiled as they continued to fill in the forms. "Biggest fear."

"Failing at something," Draco said. "Loosing someone you love."

"Same," Hermione smiled.

"How many children do you want?" Draco asked.

"2 minimum, preferably 3 or 4."

"Ok, I dunno I didn't like being an only child so I guess at least two and maybe up to 4," Draco replied.

They continued to fill in the forms until it was time to go.

"Isn't Slytherin playing tonight?" Hermione asked.

"Yea against Hufflepuff," Draco said as they walked up to the common room. "Why wanna come support your fiancée?"

Hermione grinned, "Maybe, why don't want me there?"

"No, come," Draco smiled. "Watch me win."

Hermione laughed, "Great it's a date!"

Draco smirked. Hermione blushed as they entered the common room.

"Oh were we meant to wait for the others?" Hermione asked.

Draco shrugged, "I'm going down to the Quidditch Pitch, start training before the match. See you tonight."

"Bye," Hermione said.

She sat down on the sofa with her Transfiguration book open when Ginny, Harry, Ron and Lavender came in.

"Where's Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"Quidditch, there's a match tonight," Hermione said.

"Cool, are you going?" Ginny asked Hermione who nodded.

"Great we're all going," Harry smiled. "Gryffindor plays the winners."

"Oh," Hermione said.

"So does this mean we have to sit with Slytherin?" Lavender asked.