part 12

Monday was back to normal again, everyone was feeling a bit better the next day after the 'meeting the parents' saga. Hermione sat with Luna in potions as usual waiting for Snape to enter and he did. He yelled at them for a while before posting the groups he wanted the students to be on the board and the potion he wanted made.

Hermione looked to find her name, she was to work with Draco and a weird girl from Ravenclaw called Marigold. Hermione moved over to Draco.

"Where's Marigold?" Hermione asked.

Draco looked around, "Professor, Marigold isn't here."

"I'm sure the two of you can manage," Snape said before walking away.

"What crawled up his ass," Draco muttered.

Hermione laughed, "Come on we better get started, I don't want a detention."

Draco nodded as they got to work. He watched her as she cut up the ingredients. She is gorgeous, mums right about that...but she's different then the other girls. She hasn't thrown herself at me like every other girl would, but she's closed...she's someone who won't talk about her feelings...we're so alike and I haven't noticed that till today. I am a good Legilimen, I could enter her mind...but no that would be...she'd hate me.

Hermione felt his eyes on her and she wouldn't admit it to him but she liked it. Why doesn't he mention the kiss? I should mention it...no I'll wait for him to mention it...

The rest of the day went pretty fast. The two got top marks for their potion and in charms it was not a practical lesson just a written lesson. Hermione, after History of Magic, in the afternoon worked in the library before she returned to the common room.

"FINALLY!" Lavender said as Hermione stepped through the portrait hole.

"Huh?" Hermione asked.

"We're having a girls night in, just the three of us, Luna's gone to the Ravenclaw common room to catch up with her friends," Ginny smiled.

All the guys were in the common room too.

"Yea and as we were saying," Ron said. "You can't kick us out of the common room!"

"We're not kicking you out, we're locking you all in one room so you won't bother us," Ginny smiled.

"You can't put me in a room with Weasel bee," Draco said.

"I can and I will," Ginny smirked. "Now pick which one of the rooms you want or we'll pick."

"Women are pure evil," Blaise muttered.

"Sorry what was that?" Lavender asked, her wand in her hand.

"I said we can go into my room," Blaise smiled.

Draco grinned at Blaise's reaction. Hermione was still confused.

"Well then you all better get in there," Ginny smiled.

"I am not sharing a room with a death eater," Ron glared at Draco.

"RON!" Hermione yelled. "He was on our side in the war!"

"He was still a death eater!" Ron argued.

"A reformed death eater!" Hermione corrected.

"He still killed!" Ron shouted.

"And you've never killed anyone?" Hermione asked. "YOU killed in the war too!"

"To stop You-know-who!" Ron replied.

"So did he, he killed to stop Voldermort! And stop saying you-know-who!" Hermione yelled.

Ron opened his mouth.