part 40

"I HATE YOU!" Hermione Malfoy shouted.

"I know," Draco whimpered as she broke his hand by holding it tightly.

The N.E. were over, Graduation had taken place. Both had gone smoothly, Hermione passed top of the year followed by Draco who only lost out by one mark. This surprised everyone. They both thought the hard part of their life was over. How wrong they were.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Hermione continued to shout.

"I know," Draco replied. He had nothing else to say, he couldn't. Not according to his mother.

FLASHBACK:

"MOTHER!" Draco shouted.

"Draco, what is it?" Narcissa rushed into the living room.

"Hermione's gone into labour. She was with Ginny, she owled me," Draco spoke in one breath.

"Ok, let's get to St. Mungo's," Narcissa walked over to the fire place. "Remember one thing Draco."

"What?"

"When Hermione is in the delivery room, she may say a lot of things, I suggest you don't argue with her then. Or else you might not live."

Draco had laughed but Narcissa had looked at him sternly, that's when he knew that his mother was not joking around.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Mrs Malfoy, please remain calm," the healer smiled. "Remember your blood pressure."

"FUCK THE BLOOD -ARRGGHHH!" Hermione screamed.

"Ok," the healer smiled. "It's time for you to push."

X

Ginny Weasley, nearing her due date was in the waiting room with the others. Everyone was sitting there, except Lavender, who was across the room, giving birth. Lavender had gone into labour a little early while Hermione had gone into labour a little late.

"So, any babies yet?" Blaise asked arriving.

"If there were babies, do you think we'd be out here?" Ginny snapped.

"Too many pregnant women," Blaise mumbled as Luna emerged behind him, looking four months pregnant.

"Move," she ordered and took a seat next to Ginny.

Harry smirked, "And you still have five more months of the hormones."

Blaise sighed.

"Come on boys," Molly eyed the two up.

"You two have no idea what child birth is like," Narcissa added. "Very painful."

"Most women put a mental block up on the memory, before they can have more kids," Molly said,

Blaise and Harry sat down sighing.

X

"RON!" Lavender shouted. "RON! TWINS! OH MERLIN!"

Ron was too busy holding his first born as Lavender screamed again.

"Mrs Weasley," the healer smiled, "It'll be a minute or two before we ask you to push again."

Lavender nodded, relaxing a bit. She was still in a lot of pain. She looked over at Ron who was holding the baby in his arms. She smiled.

Soon it was time for baby number two.

X

It was agonising, but finally Hermione held her baby girl in her arms. She smiled as she rocked her baby gently. She was so beautiful. She had been born with her eyes open, beautiful hazel eyes like her mother and her hair was so blonde, the Malfoy hair.