part 33

"No Draco, it's not what it looks like," Hermione had tears in her eyes.

"YOU WERE KISSING HIM!" Draco shouted.

"Yes she was," Ron grinned. "On my wedding day."

"EXACTLY!" Draco shouted. He walked up to Ron and punched him square in the nose, knocking him out.

"DRACO!" Hermione shouted.

"Want to protect your lover do you?" Draco snarled coldly.

"No...he's not my..."

"So this is why you've been distant. You disappeared with Ginny and what were you discussing, how to end this marriage to me?"

"NO!" Hermione pleaded running to him. "Please Draco, let me explain."

"What's there to explain?" Draco sneered, pushing her away. "You're free. You can leave. Pack your things and leave my house. Tonight."

"DRACO!" Hermione shouted again. "HOW DARE YOU NOT HEAR ME OUT?"

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HIM? HAVEN'T I DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU? HAVEN'T I GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING?"

"You have," Hermione cried, "Draco please..."

"I thought you loved me."

Hermione was startled, "I do love you Draco. More than anything. I would do anything for you!"

"If you love someone you don't cheat on them."

"I didn't cheat!"

"Oh yes, lie your way through," Draco turned to leave.

"Draco please," Hermione begged grabbing his hand.

"Don't touch me... mudblood," Draco snarled and left the room leaving Hermione crying.

Hermione fell to the ground in tears, within a few minutes Harry and Ginny arrived.

"Oh Hermione," Ginny ran to her and hugged her. "What happened? Draco just left and...did you tell him?"

"No," Hermione shook her head. "Your stupid brother Ron, kissed me and Draco walked in and thought...thought I cheated and...and he kicked me out of the house..." Hermione was stuttering.

"RON DID WHAT?" It was Lavender who had entered the room.

Harry walked over to Ron, he threw water over him.

"Have you lost your mind?" Harry asked him.

Ron looked around, confused, "Where am I?"

"STOP PLAYING DUMB!" Lavender shouted. "DID YOU KISS HERMIONE?"

"NO!" Ron shouted. "When?"

"Now!" Hermione cried, "Why Ron? You knew I loved Draco yet you kissed me and you told him I kissed you!"

"I didn't kiss you!" Ron sighed, "The last thing I remember is I went to the bathroom and then...I had water thrown by me now by Harry!"

Harry looked at him, "He looks like he's telling the truth."

"HE CAN'T BE!" Hermione shouted. "MY MARRIAGE IS BREAKING BECAUSE OF HIM!"

She jumped up and was about to attack Ron, when Harry grabbed her.

"Look at him Hermione, he genuinely looks confused," Harry said still holding Hermione, he turned to Ginny. "Get Dumbledore now."

"WHY?" Hermione demanded.

"Why what?" Harry asked.

"Why are you calling for Dumbledore?" Hermione asked.

"Wait," Harry said, as they waited for Dumbledore.

Dumbledore came after a few minutes.

"Harry, you called me?" Dumbledore asked.

"Ron kissed Hermione," Harry said. "Draco walked in and left Hermione. Then Ron said he can't remember anything except going to the bathroom. I think he's been put under the imperius curse."

Everyone looked at Harry in shock, everyone except Dumbledore, who looked concerned.

"Mr. Weasley would you come here please," Dumbledore said.

Ron walked dumbly up to Dumbledore who lifted his wand and pointed his wand at Ron. Dumbledore stood there muttering words for a good ten minutes.

"He was under the Imperius," Dumbledore announced.

"Why?" Hermione whispered.

"To break you and Draco up," Harry said.

"Bellatrix," Hermione whispered. "I knew it. I knew she would harm us somehow."

"We need to alert the Ministry," Dumbledore said.

Ron was whispering to Lavender that he loved her and she was nodding through the tears.

"I need to see Draco," Hermione interrupted.

"Hermione..." Harry tried.

"No he needs to know and..." Hermione sighed. "I'll be back in ten minutes. If I'm not come find me."

"Fine," Harry sighed.

Hermione ran out of the door and down the hallways. She stopped to wipe the tears out of her eyes when someone grabbed her from behind and apparated away with her.

X

Draco was at home. He closed the curtains in the back room and grabbed a drink. He loved her. He loved Hermione more than anything. He bought her a special gift to tell her that he loved her. He loved her since the wedding, before she realised she loved him. Now she had another and he was alone. Again.

X

Dumbledore had gone to alert the Ministry. Lavender threw her bouquet to end the wedding. Dumbledore told them to go, they had been given the week off for their honeymoon. Harry also ordered them to go, telling them everything would be ok.

"Where do you think Hermione is?" Ginny whispered. "It's been ten minutes."

Harry nodded, "I'll go over to the Manor. Go to your mother and stay with her."

Ginny nodded as Harry left.

Harry entered the manor, "DRACO!"

Draco who was in the backroom sighed and headed to the living room.

"What?" he asked. "You want me to take Hermione back?"

"Hasn't she explained to you what is going on?" Harry asked confused.

"She hasn't been here, probably with Weasley," Draco sneered.

Harry paled, "She's in trouble."

"She cheated on me, of course she's in trouble."

"No, she left ten minutes ago to come see you. Dumbledore did a spell, Ron was under the imperius curse. Bellatrix did it. She wanted to break you and Hermione up."

Draco was shocked, Narcissa had entered the room and had heard what Harry was saying.

"Where is Hermione now?" Narcissa demanded.

Harry shook his head, he sent his Patronus to Dumbledore telling him Hermione was missing.

"She's missing," he told Narcissa. "Where could Bellatrix have taken her?"

They all shook their head.

"She didn't cheat on me," Draco muttered to himself.

"Of course not!" Harry sighed.

"She loves you!" Narcissa sighed.

"Then we have to find her!" Draco said. What have I done?