part 34

They had looked everywhere. Up and down. At the Lestrange household. At the place where Voldemort hid. In every forest in England. She was no where. Hermione Malfoy was officially missing for seven hours. It was now nearing eleven in the evening.

"Where can she be mother?" Draco whispered. He was facing the window and staring out at the entrance as if waiting for Hermione to come through the gates.

"I don't know," Narcissa tried not to show how worried she was, after all that was not what Draco needed. "But she will be fine. Hermione is a strong girl."

"I should have protected her," Draco whispered, his eyes ready to water. He had never felt this pain before, not even when his mother was used as leverage by Voldemort. He thought that pain was bad, this pain was worse.

"Draco," Narcissa walked over and hugged her son, tightly just as Harry walked in.

"Um," Harry muttered uncomfortably.

Draco pulled back, he stood up straight, "You found her?"

"No," Harry sighed. "The aurors are on to it but no one can track her. I actually want to talk to your mother."

"How can I help?" Narcissa said.

"Right," Harry said, taking out a parchment and a quill. "I need all the places linked with your sister. Any place she wanted to go during her childhood, maybe a secret location, anything."

"Why?" Draco questioned.

"Because it might be where she went. Voldemort hid out at his father's house at one point, even his mothers," Harry replied.

"Of course," Narcissa took the quill and began to scroll down every place she could remember.

X

Bellatrix grinned, she watched the young girl unconscious in front of her. The two students, who had helped out, stood there in front of her. She smirked again, she couldn't help it. She was so close to victory.

"Do you want us here?" The first student asked.

"No," Bellatrix shook her head, "Not yet. Just give me a wand."

The second student handed the wand over.

"Whose is it?" Bellatrix asked.

"Some dead tramp," the first student shrugged.

"Fine, leave," Bellatrix ordered, "But be back when I call for you."

With that, the two students left, leaving Bellatrix with Hermione. She stared down at the mudblood. She was bored with this. Bellatrix had given her a potion to knock her out and it should be wearing off any minute.

"Wakey wakey," Bellatrix screeched.

Hermione's eyes opened slowly. She was feeling groggy as she tried to take in where she was. It was an old place. White pillars, huge and there in front of her there was a huge wooden, black door with the Malfoy crest engraved on it. The huge dark green 'M', on top of the dark black shield. A large green python squeezing the shield. On either side of the shield were two silver daggers and if you looked closely you could see the drops of blood on each one. That was the Malfoy Crest.

"Don't even try to get out, door's locked," Bellatrix smiled. "And only a Malfoy can open it from the outside. A real Malfoy."

"I am a Malfoy," Hermione muttered.

"Crucio," Bellatrix's face contorted as she pointed her wand at Hermione, whose senses immediately were set aflame as she writhed in pain. "You are a filthy mudblood. You are not a Malfoy!"