part 15

She had never talked about them. There were so many secrets she had kept from everyone about her parents, she never wanted to mention them, she never wanted to talk about it. It always bought back memories of them and that killed her. She didn't want to admit that but it did kill her, it still hurt. She wasn't over it like she pretended to be. Every time something good or bad happened in her life she thought about them, it hurt, like a knife in the heart. This was one of those good moments.

Hermione Granger looked to her right, on the other bed lay Draco. She liked being with him, she loved it. Yet she had stuff on her mind that she'd never talked about. He did. He had thoughts and feelings about his father, he had told her so should she tell him? Only if I feel ready... He moved. Hermione looked at him as his eyes opened, they were beautiful.

"Morning," he whispered facing her.

"Morning," she grinned at him.

"You okay?" Draco asked her.

"Yea," she whispered.

"Then what's up with the face?"

"What face?"

"Ok, its not the face but its more your eyes."

"My eyes."

"As beautiful as they are, they look sad, if it's because of me..."

"No!" Hermione said. "No, its not you."

"Then?" Draco asked.

"We're late for breakfast," Hermione got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Hermione," Draco called after her.

"We're late!" Hermione called opening the door.

"Morning lessons are cancelled," Draco said. "Remember, they cancelled it yesterday."

Hermione sighed, "We still need breakfast!"

"Fine, if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine," Draco said softly walking to her.

Hermione stood in the door way, "I can't talk about it yet."

Draco nodded, "Its ok."

Hermione smiled, she pecked him on the cheek before entering the bathroom. She changed and showered and then Draco did before they both went to breakfast. People were surprised when they entered holding hands, everyone had heard about the fight they had yesterday. Everyone whispered and pointed.

Draco's table was first but he walked Hermione to her table and kissed her before leaving.

"Awww!" Ginny and Lavender grinned.

"Shut up," Hermione blushed.

"So loving the marriage law now, right?" Ginny asked.

"Shut up," Hermione replied.

"You and him!" Ron asked.

"Yea me and him," Hermione sighed. "And no we're not spending breakfast talking about this."

After a few moments silence Ginny spoke, "So why do seventh year not have classes this morning?"

"Because the work load is piling up. We've been given the morning off to catch up, anyone who doesn't get detention," Hermione replied.

"Wait, Detention?" Ron asked.

"Yea Ron," Hermione rolled her eyes.

"We'll catch up relax," Harry said to Ron.

Ron mumbled.

"I'm going to be in the library, where are you three going to be?" Hermione asked Lavender, Ron and Harry.