part 31

"I can't believe I'm getting married in like two days!" Lavender giggled as the girls went over the final plan on Friday night.

Ginny smiled, "Yep. Tomorrow we get to throw an all girls party!"

Lavender rolled her eyes, "Is there anything you do other then partying?"

Ginny shook her head, "Not really."

"Hermione you ok?" Lavender turned to Hermione who looked rather pale.

"Sorry, just been feeling a bit off since the other day," Hermione replied.

Ginny looked at her, "Join the club. Sickness and dizziness right?"

Hermione nodded.

"Me too, mum thinks its food poisoning, you know when we went out Wednesday to that restaurant, can't remember the name but yea since then I've been feeling like that," Ginny said stroking Shadow.

Bellatrix was grinning. Food poisoning, hmm...maybe I can poison the food at the wedding. That's a thought.

"Please, you two better be well for the wedding," Lavender warned them. "Look at Luna, she's fine!"

"But very quiet," Ginny turned to the blonde.

"Oh sorry," Luna muttered. "Its just, well I...I'm the only one who's not going to be married yet!"

"Luna, you've only got two months to wait!" Ginny replied.

Luna nodded, "It's well...I don't know if I want to get married yet."

"What do mean?" Hermione asked. "I thought you and Blaise were ok."

"We are," Luna nodded. "But I wish everything was on my terms rather then on the ministry's terms."

Lavender sighed, "I was thinking that but you know what we have to get married sooner or later so why not now?"

"Guys its three in the morning," Hermione noted the time. "I think we all better go home, sleep maybe so we can get ready for tomorrow."

"Yea true," Lavender got up to walk everyone to the fireplace.

"Night," they all said before they each headed their separate ways.

Hermione was now back at Malfoy Manor, with Shadow in her hand, she dropped the cat on the floor, which followed her as she walked. Narcissa had returned an hour ago because she and Molly had gone out to dinner with Kelly. Draco was with the guys and Hermione had no clue whether he was back yet. She headed to her bedroom to see Draco was sitting on the bed, ready to sleep.

"Had a good night?" he asked her.

Hermione nodded, "Yea, let me get changed yea?"

She entered the bathroom, her eyes were blurring a little. She assumed because of tiredness, she didn't know Bellatrix had put a sedative in the sandwich she had at the lunch, hoping Hermione would sleep through the whole of Saturday and with everyone gone Bellatrix could attack.

Hermione had managed to change and returned to the bedroom. She sat on the bed, she grabbed her head.

"Hermione?" Draco turned to her. "Still not feeling better?"

"I feel cold," Hermione whispered pulling the duvet closer.

Draco felt her head, "I think you have a fever." He got out of the bed quickly.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked.

"To get you some potions," Draco said, "I'll be back okay?"