part 26

Dumbledore said the same as Blaise had about the train incident. No one asked questions. Every one had read the news papers, they all knew who was on the loose. Dumbledore did say he has increased security and that was that.

"Now that that is out of the way, I would like to introduce our new flying and Quidditch Coach," Dumbledore smiled. "Viktor Krum!"

Viktor entered the hall and smiled at everyone, a few people even cheered.

"Why would an international Quidditch Player need a job?" Draco asked Hermione.

"Ssh," Hermione hushed.

Draco sighed, Hermione had come sat with him on his table today.

"Mr Krum will only be here for the remainder of this year," Dumbledore smiled, "Some of our older students will remember him from a few years back and most of you know him as the Quidditch star!"

Then he said a few words and began the feast. Most people were tired and after the feast everyone headed to their dorms, and then to bed, not knowing that the one they were all thinking about, was already in the school.

X

The student sighed, they had got a message to meet Bellatrix on the seventh floor, the right corridor by the statue. So the student waited there. Where is she? I'm tired too. Is she really here?

"About time," a cold voice said. Bellatrix emerged from the shadows.

"How...what?" the student stammered. "Wait I've been here for ages."

Bellatrix shrugged, she didn't care.

"How did you get in here?" The student asked.

"Animagus," she smirked. "Black cat."

"Doesn't the ministry know?"

"If the Ministry knew I wouldn't be here would I?" Bellatrix snarled. "Where's the other one?"

"Busy. Can't let anyone get suspicious if we back out of preplanned events."

Bellatrix nodded, "Why didn't you stop the wedding?"

"Again too suspicious, too risky."

Bellatrix snarled, "Fine. I have a plan."

"I'm all ears."

X

"We're late!" Hermione moaned as Draco came out of the bathroom. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN DRESSED."

"Woman it's Snape's class, we'll be fine!" Draco smiled.

"You'll be fine, not me!" Hermione argued. "WILL YOU HURRY UP!"

Draco rolled his eyes as he dressed himself and grabbed his potion books, "Ready mother."

Hermione hit him on the arm before dragging him down to the dungeons. She sighed as she pushed him forward. He smirked at her, opening the door slowly.

"Mr Malfoy," Snape snarled. "And Miss Granger..."

"Mrs Malfoy," Draco corrected. "You were at the wedding sir."

Snape narrowed his eyes, "Why are you two late?"

"Helping a few scared first years," Draco answered taking Hermione's hand and dragging her to the back.

"Don't let it happen again or you and your wife will be enjoying quality time in detention," Snape snarled.

"No sir, never again," Draco grinned placing his hand on Hermione's knee under the desk once Snape had turned away. Hermione was shocked by the movement and let out a small noise.