part 17

Draco and Hermione had no idea what Bellatrix wanted, what she was going to do. They continued living life normally, well as normally as it can be.

Hermione and Ginny spent most of the time trying to get their weddings organised with a lot of help from Molly and Narcissa. Harry and Draco had been getting along a lot better but Ron and Draco were not, no matter what they always ended up arguing. So Draco decided it was better to stay away from Ron. There was no point in attempting to be nice. It was the last day of the term. The snow had fallen all around Hogwarts, and as every year it looked like a fairytale palace.

"So you going to the Manor?" Ginny asked.

"Yea, but I'll be at yours everyday for the preparations," Hermione smiled.

"I can't believe in a few days I'm going to be Ginerva Potter," Ginny grinned.

"Believe it, its happening," Hermione replied.

"Well you're going to be Mrs Draco Malfoy," Ginny smirked.

Hermione smiled, "Can I tell you something?"

Ginny nodded.

"I want to marry him now I do. Its nothing to do with that but I keep getting a bad feeling, you know like something is going to go wrong and I don't necessarily mean at the wedding."

"It's called nerves!" Ginny replied.

"No, Ginny, it's like someone is watching us, constantly."

"Or you're paranoid. Relax Hermione and someone is probably watching you, you're Hermione and he's Draco Malfoy."

Hermione nodded, "Maybe your right."

X

What they didn't know was Bellatrix had contacted a student in the school to keep an eye on the 'lovebirds', someone who would help her break them up. After all no pureblood should ever have to marry a mudblood, no matter what the Ministry said.

X

Hermione was packed and ready to go when the carriages arrived, too bad the same couldn't be said for Draco, who was using his wand to quickly pack and shrink everything in sight.

Hermione watched on amused.

"You can help you know," Draco said facing her.

"No it's more fun this way," Hermione replied.

"Yea and it'll be fun when we spend all night unpacking my mess," Draco replied.

Hermione's smile disappeared, she didn't want to unpack his mess, that would be a waste of time, she picked up her wand and neatly levitated all his clothes and moved them into the trunk.

"Done," Hermione replied as Draco shrunk his Quidditch gear.

"Me too," Draco kissed her lightly before he levitated both trunks down to the common room.

"About time!" Harry said.

"Where's Freckles?" Draco asked.

"Getting ready." Harry replied. "She's packed, but decided she didn't like her makeup."

Draco laughed.

Blaise and Luna were sitting too close to each other, Harry, Draco and Hermione smiled at the couple. Just then Ron and Lavender exited their bedroom.

"RONALD WEASLEY I AM NOT YOUR MAID!" Lavender shouted.

"I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO BE!" Ron replied. "JUST PACK THE REST OF MY STUFF!"

Lavender grabbed her wand and pointed it to Ron, "GO PACK YOUR THINGS OR I'LL HEX YOU SO BAD YOU'LL MISS CHRISTMAS AND EASTER!"

Ron gulped and angrily walked back into his room. Lavender calmed down and her trunk joined the others trunks. They looked at her oddly.