part 19

It had been a whole day since the night out and today was the wedding. The wedding that the wizarding world looked forward to, the Boy Who Lived Twice was about to settle down. Harry and Ginny had decided to marry at an estate that James and Lily had married at. It was huge, located in Little Twinkletown. It was winter after all and to everyone's delight it had snowed. It had settled now so everything was white. The wedding ceremony was to be held in the glass room. The room was at the back of the estate and it was more or less like a hall and the walls were made of glass so the outside could be seen, it was perfect. The arch was set up at the top with three cascading flowers, light neutral pink and the other two flowers white. The white chairs were arranged and some of the guests had already arrived.

Hermione was in the bride's room along with the other bridesmaid Lavender. Ginny had opted for just the two bridesmaids. Ginny was in her white French taffeta dressed with beaded pleating at the waist with gathered pickups draping around the skirt. Hermione and Lavender were in there bridesmaids dresses which were plain and stopped above the knee. The dresses were sleeveless, the neck had silver beads across it, and by the waist a single white ribbon tied in a bow.

In the room a pregnant Fleur and her first child, Victoria, and Mrs Weasley stood, hovering over Ginny. Then Molly took off one of her silver bangles. Hermione remembered how she had given one to Fleur when she married Bill two years ago.

"My mother in law gave me a bunch of these to pass on to the grandchildren when they marry and to those girls who marry into the family," Molly smiled. "Gin, my baby girl this one is for you."

She slid the very expensive looking silver bangle onto Ginny's left hand. Ginny was almost in tears and Molly was crying a river.

"Mum," Ginny hugged her.

"No crying," Fleur said.

"Yeah it will ruin the make up," Lavender smiled.

Ginny chucked when someone knocked on the door.

"It's time," Hannah popped her head in to let them know; her mum was the wedding planner after all.

X

Meanwhile,

Harry was waiting by the wedding arch. The Minister was also there as well as his best man Ron and also Draco stood with him.

"Nervous?" Draco smirked.

"No," Harry lied. Inside he was shaking, "What if she decides to run away."

Both Ron and Draco laughed.

"Glad you two find this amusing," Harry muttered.

"Mate my sister is madly in love with you, she would never jilt you," Ron smiled.

Harry nodded and the bridal music started to play and he started to relax. Lavender came down the aisle first with her small bouquet of blue and white roses. Then Hermione walked down the aisle, her hair up in barrel curls with a few loose strands over the front of her face. Draco had to catch his breath. She smiled at him as she took her place.

Then it was Ginny's turn. She walked down the aisle, Arthur giving her away. Ron had to stop Harry from falling, Ginny was glowing. She was positively glowing and she grinned at Harry, both their nerves disappearing.

X

The reception...

"The ceremony was beautiful," Hermione kissed the new Mrs Potter as they all seated at the head table in the reception hall.

"Thank you," Ginny smiled.

"And you looked hot!" Lavender grinned as Ginny giggled. "Mrs Potter!"