part 13

When Hermione woke up the next day, (Tuesday if your wondering), she first glanced at the bed beside her. It was empty. She got up and knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. She opened it slowly but he wasn't in there either. She decided he must be in the common room so she went and checked, but he wasn't in there. She sighed, great he's still mad at me. I didn't even do anything! He is vain though! MEN! She took a shower and changed into her uniform and robes and headed to breakfast hoping he was there. The tables were back to normal, she noticed Draco sitting at the Slytherin table with Crabbe and Goyle. She sat down at the Gryffindor table with Parvati.

"Hey Hermione," Parvati smiled.

"Hi," Hermione smiled as she ate.

"You look a bit down, you okay?" Parvati asked.

"Yea, just a late night," Hermione replied. "Studying."

"Oh," Parvati nodded.

They ate breakfast in silence and then Harry and the others all arrived. After breakfast, Ron, Harry and Hermione headed to Charms. Outside the classroom, Draco was standing with his two bodyguards, Blaise and Pansy. Hermione was close by.

Pansy was giggling like a hyena, "Oh Draco you're so funny!"

Hermione's back was to them but she could hear, even though Ron and Harry were in a conversation, Hermione was listening to Draco and Draco knew it.

"Thanks Pansy, I'm here to please," he smirked at her. Hermione turned around slowly and slyly, she moved to the other side of Ron and Hermione so she could see Draco.

Draco grinned at Pansy, "You look gorgeous today Pansy."

"Aw Draco," she grinned. "You keep flattering me and I won't be able to keep my hands off you!"

Draco flirted, "I say what I mean babe."

"Draco..." Pansy began before the classroom opened.

Hermione felt her heart sink as she entered the classroom, not looking at Draco anymore. She was hurt, how can he just flirt with her...Pansy fucking whore Parkinson out of all people! Hermione tried not to cry. He doesn't mean anything to me.

Meanwhile, Pansy had left and Draco sat with Blaise.

"You're a complete idiot," Blaise said.

"You what?" Draco asked.

"Granger..."

"What about her?"

"Look at her!" Blaise demanded.

Draco reluctantly turned his head to see Hermione a few tables away. His face fell. She looked hurt, shattered.

"She's close to tears because of you. You're a complete idiot!" Blaise said. "Can't you see the girls' falling for you? And your engaged to her! Then you go and flirt with Pansy! What were you thinking?"

"I was mad at her," Draco said in a low voice, his eyes still on Hermione who was still looking down and not answering any of the questions the Professor was asking the class.

"Yea well guess what, she's hurt, and if I was her I wouldn't forgive you!" Blaise said before concentrating on the class.

Draco sighed. He wanted to talk to her but he didn't get a chance. He tried to catch her after class but she was gone so fast he could've sworn she apparated but he knew that inside Hogwarts that was impossible.

Hermione sat in her Ancient Runes class, yea she had ran from her last class only because she didn't want Draco to see her tears. I thought he cared about me, I thought he had started to...guess I was wrong, same old Draco. Does what he wants, no matter what. Like I was going to change him. Why am I crying over this. Its so stupid.