Becoming His

Author - Reader-writing

Rating - Very good

Synopsis -

Sophia Brair was fourteen when he found her, she knew the moment he was near she was his. But he left her. After losing her parents weeks later she thought he would come back for her, he never did. She has suffered years of abuse in foster homes. Now as a collage student she's finally building a life for herself. She's accepted her Mate left her unclaimed. It's been five years. Masen Black always planned on finding his Mate, just not when she was still a child. After three years he returned to collect his Luna and her family only to find them gone. He's been searching ever since. When he finally finds her nothing will stop him from claiming what's his!

Review - Okay before we start heads up - *this includes very mature content including sexual scenes* ........Had to put that in because DAMMMMNNN!! thats hot!! Masen is very Alpha mate which proves to be an issue when trying to connect with his mate. I did appreciate the author giving us something a little different where we all don't just fall down panting at the Alpha's feet. Sometimes i didn't like him very much but by the end i loved him, which only proves that the author did this well.

Should also have mentioned that this one does need some pretty serious editing, however I still want to add this as the writing is good and the story is enjoyable it just needs a little work.

PLEASE NOTE THIS HAS SINCE BEEN TAKEN DOWN AND PUBLISHED TO AMAZON KINDLE. IF YOU HAVE THE UNLIMITED OFFER IT IS STILL FREE TO DOWNLOAD.

I ALSO NEED TO SAY THAT THE EDITING IS STILL POOR - BUT I AM AWARE THAT SHE HAS HAD ISSUES WITH THIS AND PLEASE TRY AND BE NICE ABOUT IT IF YOU REVIEW HER WORK - THIS IS ONE THAT I FOCUSED MORE ON THE STORY FOR RATHER THAN THE MISTAKES.