Gabriel

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/mesmore

Rating - exceptional

Synopsis - 

He is the alpha. He is ruthless, bitter, and cold. He is everything I want, but can't have.He is my savior and I his demise.He was beautiful, painstakingly so. Soft, short black hair that was softer than the feathers of a pampered swan. Tanned, olive toned skin that had been kissed by the sun. Features so striking, so remarkable the angels cried from his beauty. His cheekbones were sharp, accented by smoky blue eyes rimmed with even darker lashes. His face had been carved delicately by the gods themselves, leaving ruins in the wake of anyone who came into contact with him. The face of an angel, the body of a god, and the anger of a thousand men.

Review - Don't be put off by the synopsis. I say that because I'd been put off, it just honestly does not do her work justice. The Author writes beautifully, her descriptions draw you into the world she has created and leave you constantly guessing on the outcome. I have my theories......i'm sure everyone has their theories, but more than likely i'll be wrong and i'll enjoy it even more because of it. She paints the tortured hero perfectly and you have little choice but to empathise with both Gabriel and Shaye. It's currently on 17 parts and has not been updated for 2 months, ive still included it though because, well, it deserves it, and also because even though the updates are slow, it is well worth the wait in the end.