Freeing Lillia

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/saoigreen

Rating - very good

synopsis - Pain has haunted her since she was a young girl. It has followed her through the years, weighing heavily on her mind and soul. After meeting a group of infamous thieves, she soon became a member of their tight-knit family and was able to begin rebuilding her life, along with her best friend, a dragon named Azure.

Rumours of a Dragon Rider, a person of legend travels around Anene and Lilia soon finds herself captured by the very people who are searching for her. But they have no clue who she is, only that their leaders has claimed her as his. Fate has taken hold of her life and the journey is unforgettable.

review - I really like the way this author writes, some of her other work includes 'feral rule' and 'feral war', take a look they're both well written and good stories. Personally though i preferred this one and so it got added rather than others, obviously though some of you may prefer the above stories she has posted, either way the books are all a good read.

I loved Lillia, she's a risk taker, sometimes scared, sometimes in over her head but always ballsy and i like the fact that she never backs down. This is slightly different to most i've already added as Lillia is a dragon rider so there's a lot of emphasis on this, that's not a bad thing though, the writer does a wonderful job of giving us the proud, mostly arrogant, seriously vain dragons thoughts and obviously there's still the obligatory werewolf mate :). And i do like him, even when he's a bit of a douche, i still really like him . Its on 16 parts so far but i do believe 'feral rule' is complete so you could start with that one, although i've noticed this author is pretty good with her uploads so generally you shouldn't be waiting too long for a new chapter.