Heart of a warrior

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/baileymonroe17

rating - good

synopsis - Growing up under the tyranny of her father, Daniel was raised as the son her father was obsessed with having. Violence, deception and power-crazed alphas are all she's known, and as a result she's hardened into the rogue she is today. Being a nineteen year old mother with a nearly five year old son, the two of them aren't what most wolves expect to find when they hear there are rogues on their territory. They're certainly not what Adrian expects, at least. The twenty year old alpha has been waiting his entire life for his mate, but what happens when she seems to be carrying more secrets than he thought possible? As Adrian works to break down her barriers, what happens when he realizes Daniel isn't who he expects her to be? What if her past isn't just her past, but also her present?

Adrian sees Daniel as the mate he's dreamed of since he was a kid; Daniel sees Adrian as a nosey obstacle she has to overcome if she wants any chance at a future for her and her son. Never having heard of mates, Daniel does the only thing she knows how to do when Adrian tells her about their connection; she fights. Will her fighting be enough? Or will she realize that some things are worth accepting?

Review - There's a very good reason i'm adding this one. Usually when someone contacts me requesting feedback on their story, i'll read it, tell them the issues i believe are present and then say my goodbyes. This one was different simply in that when i started reading i actually got into the story to the point where i wasnt looking for problems, i was just enjoying it.

For a first draft/story/publication, this is very well written. Its actually incredibly satisfying to read a new author who, even though they havnt had many views yet, and maybe not alot of comments on their work, they've still uploaded nearly 30 parts and every single one has been quite obviously worked on until its the best they can possibly do. Its gratifying that shes gone to the trouble to make sure the reader has a good experience with her story, that they spend their time reading, not trying to figure out what word was meant to be in place of every mistype. Im not saying its perfect - thats pretty much impossible without a decent editor - but its good and that's enough for me. 

The actual storyline is good, it grabs your attention, leaves you guessing, and the female lead is one of the toughest ive seen for a while, and that is something i love. If any of you have read mine you'll know exactly what i mean when i say...

Everyone needs a Sam 

And that brutal scene

Theres a mature scene in this book, surprisingly along the lines of my own, but its written rather well so that you get the gist, without too much of the shock.

Im recommending this because I love the fact thats it a new author to wattpad, and i'd like to see where she goes from here.