Insufferable

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/apathetic_Remorse

Rating - very good

Synopsis - 

I stepped towards him, the Mate that was to be mine for all eternity. But before I could leap into his arms, he put his hands up, as if to tell me not to do what was an instinct.I held myself back, it confused me that he wasn't standing in front of me with open arms, and he was closed off. Before I could truly grasp what was happening, he said in a low sexy voice that travelled through my body sending tiny shock waves throughout, "I don't want you."

Review - To warn everyone before they start this book it is not completed yet and has not been updated for a month, there are 29 chapters so far so there's a decent amount to get into but obviously it'll leave you without a conclusion. In spite of this i had to include this one simply because it is very well written and engrossing. It's hard to read when all you want for her is a happy ending to her otherwise difficult life but it's also one that you can't stop reading. Sage has basically given up and being inside her head while the author narrates her thoughts is emotional at times but also leaves you utterly hooked. Read it go on, it's a keeper.