White Dove Beneath The Blood Moon

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/sasa_lee

Rating - Very Good

Synopsis - !!WARNING!! ADULT CONTENT AHEAD!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

There's nothing worse than having to take a bathroom break when there's none to be had. So when Whitney Dugan is forced to play babysitter to a patient that isn't going anywhere fast, her temporary position is turned into a permanent one. And soon, she finds herself in a troubling situation she wants nothing to do with, despite having two extremely obnoxious and dangerously smoldering Alphas at her side.The Viktor twins have the world at their feet. Demanding an Empire of respect, fear and submission, humans and lycans know to steer clear of the dynamic dual. But when a brutal attack lands one of them in the hospital, they realize everything is nothing without the presence of their female as they slowly and then all too quickly fall for an unsuspecting human. Willing to do whatever it takes for revenge while keeping their female happily by their side, they must bare every dark secret they behold in hopes that it will bring them together instead of driving them apart.

Review - Another warning ! - this is a mature story - you've been warned! :)

Love, love, love this. It doesnt hurt that there are two lovely Alpha males in this one. The more the merrier right?!

It's emotionally sad from the start, Whitney's brother is on hospital terminally ill with cancer. This part is ridiculously well written, the part where her brother no matter his condition is upbeat and comical. I love reading their interaction, it turns me into a stupid, heart warmed mess.

The two brothers are hot, like i'm fanning on them hard hot. I like the little differences between the two, the fact that ones calmer and has more patience and the the others a little hotheaded to say the least. I also like the fact that their not afraid to kill anyone. Yes i know that sounds weird, but to me Wolves wouldn't care about little human laws, and this is shown quite a bit in her writing.

Trust me on this one and get reading, its not completed, but theres a lot to start with and it's only just getting to the juicy stuff. This is totally a new favourite of mine.