Fatal instincts

Author - Shelby_Painter

Rating - very good

Synopsis - sometimes love doesn't just bite...it howls.

Review - excuse the screenshot - uploading by phone again.

Okay so medal goes to author for shortest blurb in the history of short blurbs....

But...IM SO EXCITED TO ADD A STORY HERE FINALLY THAT I DON'T FRICKING CARE!!! (Shouty caps and everything)

So my long and tedious search started with wattpad crashing every damn time I tried to click on a story to view the cover page from the search list,  and has ended with me finally being able to find something that isn't a pile of rotting crap.

For those who like a longer jist of the story before clicking -

Girl hits a new town on the run from a certain person, she's a bar tender and pg-13 stripper by trade with a heck of mouth on her- which I happen to really like.

Some naughty, dirty, bad boy bikers run the town and one in particular takes an extra special kind of interest in her.

Some shit goes down, some depressing shit is remembered, and weird stuff starts happening.

That's the basics...on to the real stuff...

She's awesome. She's funny, and likeable even when she's being obtuse or purposefully annoying which is hard to pull off without making her an annoying character- the author manages this beautifully.

Daimon thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread, which makes her attitude and his annoyance even more pleasing to read.

This seems like a new book, without many reads and/or votes - which I think it deserves - and has a decent ranking on the hotlist - but should be higher than other crap - as usual.

Take a look, let me know if you get the same awesome feels, and let the author know you appreciate with votes and comments ;)

Direct quote -

"Eat my ass, Marvin. Now I don't know who the hell Marvin is, but his friend seems cool."