Brotherhood of cain

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/Makingmyownworld

Rating - exceptional

Synopsis - "Welcome to Citadel, a town full of monsters and meth."

When the slums of Citadel fell to a wave of greed, Draven Cain, was one of the first men to come out on top. As the city's largest drug trafficker, Draven, is used to rolling with the punches. However, when a little whiskey-eyed girl drives him to kill a man, all bets are off. Ethel Pennington was born on the wrong side of the tracks. Birthed into an abusive household Ethel took every chance to escape. One night in a dark alley and her entire life changes. Now faced with poverty and homelessness, her only chance of escape is a job offer. I mean, selling a little weed won't hurt, right? "They messed with mine and everyones going to remember who runs this shithole if I have to burn it to the fuckin' ground."

Review - Hello brand new Author for me to fangirl!!!

Love the way this is written, this lady has some serious talent (i may be envious)

Draven is a drug dealer in a dystopian society, not just any drug dealer; a werewolf with his own pack of associates controlling the city. I should hate the criminal but im not even going to pretend to. He make no apologies for the life he lives and i find myself forgiving every little thing he does purely on the fact that he calls Ethel 'little elf'. Its just cuteness overload from a man that shouldnt be able to be called cute.

Ethel is witty, like i actually laughed out loud at some of the stuff coming out of her mouth - that doesnt happen often and i appreciated the writing even more for this.

Its on 18 parts and im very (not very) patiently awaiting further uploads. I can honestly say this is one of the better ones i've found on wattpad and that the author should keep writing - this lady was meant to be a writer.