His Alpha

Author - Whiskeyqueenn

Rating - exceptional

Synopsis -

If the moon made me this way, how can it be wrong?

Follow the journey of Tate and Tommie as they navigate their way through deep prejudice to find the path they were always born to walk on.

The question is, do they have enough courage to follow the path the moon has so carefully planned out for them, or do their fears and obligations to the pack lead them down another path full of torture and heartache.

A story that curves the straight lines.

Review - my internet is down so forgive the screenshot of the cover above.

okay, so I may be slightly biased here ;)

Honestly though, this is a fab story. We follow Tate and Tommie who found out at their first shift that the two straight male wolves in the upper echelons of pack hierarchy have been given each other for a mate.

The heartache is real, the anguish jumps off the page, and for once there is no real villain in this story - everyone has a point of view and unlike in fins claim - where I still want to punch him in the face - and greys tribute - where I still want to punch him in the face - I don't blame a single character for any of their actions.

Nope, not even Hazel - because rather than making her the villain, I felt nothing but pity for her.

And that's one heck of an accomplishment, purely down to the skill of the writer *winks at you Rachelle*, that not many people can pull off believably.

I'm not gushing I swear...but this is why there will probably never be a book she writes that I wouldn't read - because I'll know that regardless of the genre, it'll be real, and provoke real emotion, and be relatable and above all else - it'll be a freaking good story.

That's rare for me - I don't know many authors that can hold my attention for so long - but she has it and she has the ability to keep it for a long time yet.

Excellently written.