Heat

https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmelineRousselot  @EmelineRousselot 

Rating - very good

Synopsis - "Shh, little mouse, you don't have to run away..." my words were hypnotic, whispering into the magic of the atmosphere. "Spanking can be a form of pleasure, just as much as it can discipline."

She gave an almost imperceptible shake of her head, her spine ramrod straight, clearly disagreeing with my words."I'll listen to your body... what it wants... and my body... what it needs." I stood up behind her, one hand still massaging her butt cheek, the other holding her hip, and leaned down, my breath ragged against her neck, my voice husky, "You won't feel the pain of correction like you did today... only the pleasure that a little bite of pain can bring."***When the mouse runs, the cat will chase***

Welcome back :) 

Sooooo, you may have noticed my sudden return - basically i simply missed you guys and i started reading on wattpad again, so while my own work will remain on radish, i'll keep posting on here for some of the better work that people are posting on wattpad. 

Review - figured i'd start with this one ;) this is most definitely an adult read, although there are warnings and seperate chapters for the more r rated stuff so if you have a more adult mind, then have at it. 

I love this, this is sooo me! I love the female lead, shes smart and sassy and has some level of intelligence and common sense which is something most other characters on wattpad seem to be missing. 

The guy is an arse....until hes not so much of an arse....and then you're drawn into the love him, hate him scenario that just makes me love the story even more. Im so glad the author has enough balls to just go where she wants to go without holding back for the sake of others sensibilities - yes, some arent going to like some aspects - but sod them, the writing is good and the story works, so never tone down a chapter for someone else. 

This whole heartedly deserves a place here, and im glad its the first one i add after my long hiatus :)