Bite Marks

Author - ambntyle

Rating - very good

Synopsis -  Cassie has spent her whole life fighting. Fighting for attention from her emotionally absent father in the aftermath of her mother's death. Fighting to stay sane in an abusive relationship with her husband Jason, and fighting to keep all these things from affecting her sarcastic, no bullshit attitude, but her life was starting to wear her down, and she had to get away.

Now after she fought her way free from her old life, and moved to a quiet small town in Montana, she thinks she can finally relax. Maybe her life will finally take a turn for the better. She's made some friends, has a job, and her own little apartment. She even met a sexy cop, who has shown more than a little interest in her. But when she is attacked one night on her way home she enters into a war between creatures that she's only seen on TV or read about in books. Cassie doesn't know how to handle this new life she has been given, or the infuriating man who comes with it. Cassie has been a fighter her whole life, but this is one fight she's not sure she'll survive.

Review - The premise to this starts off in a similar place to 'The bite', so if you're a fan of that one, then this should be a good read for you. I don't say that by the way to mean that the two stories are all that similar - just that the whole abusive past and bitten werewolf is the predominant theme. 

I just want to say.......Yasss!!!!! Finally found one to add here, god its been like forever since a story has held my attention, this makes me sad for the current state of wattpad...and how much I had to search to find this one. Anyway....

Love me some Cassie. Girl has sarcasm and general funny running right through her, I love her attitude to her past and to the everything thrown at her going forward. She's a great character, without that weak, can't save herself persona that seems so rife in female protagonists lately. The woman is level headed and not afraid to go a little crazy when needed. She's my new book bff.

Kane is rather infuriating, but then thats usual...*sighs* men....but he's also ridiculously hot, so....totally forgiven most of the time. 

It would be nice to see this alot further up the hotlist than it currently is...must not rant, must not rant. So if you guys could give it the votes it deserves, and move it up a little, maybe past the shit thats at the top, it would be wonderful.

Failed a little at that no ranting thing, but only a little :)