chrysalis

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/Lillybinks

Rating - Exceptional

Synopsis - At the age of 13 she found her mate.

A wolf who was not quite a wolf and a man not quite grown.He was her mate but she was not his.She was too young, too scarred, too innocent, too broken. At the age of 16 she was a woman and he a man, a wolf but she was not enough.His hackles had risen and he was prowling, hunting on other prey while his butterfly learnt to spread her wings.At the age of 23 she was changing, she was a woman in her own right. A beautiful butterfly with wings that spun wide in colours of splendour and he was still a wolf.A wolf who had missed his butterfly take flight

Review - guess what?! This is the the second in the series and you can start with the first book - Captured - To get the story of Neema first. I read the first ages ago - long before I started this list of recommendations and was fully intending on adding that one until I reread it and found some parts had changed and it wasn't quite as distinctly raw and so original a read to what I remembered. Its still a good book and everyone should definitely start with that one but the 19 parts of this story have already completely surpassed the first in my view.

Her descriptions are beautifully tragic, vanya so ruined a teenager by just the knowledge of finding a mate when she is so much younger. I love how truly twisted the bond turns - the male overcome by the age difference and the dreams of the young girl so destroyed by his actions.

It's brilliantly written, addictive and I fell in love with Vanya so easily that I cant help but rage every time she hurts - It's a story you just can't get out of and impossible not to love.