chapter 1

Hey your back. Do you remember me liza.ok well if you dont I am mikes wife.we have a daughter named angle and in my last book I wrote it was about me and mikes life together. I am writing this one because I have a strange feeling that there is a ghost in this house not any ghost mikes ghost. I would read through the book every night before bed I would close it and when I wake up I saw it open on the page were we got married.

I think he might be in the house but angle doesn't know that yet.
Lizas pov 14th February
Angle!!!come on we need to go !me and angle were about to go shopping for school.school starts on the 17th.the holidays went by really fast.angle is now in grade 10.she is really beautiful and all grown up.she has her fathers eyes and smile. I heard angle running down the stairs.
Why do we have to leave so early
Early, its 12
Exactly
You sound like me
We rushed into the car and we were on our way to the mall.angles face was always in a mask so no one knew how she looked so she could have a normal life.mike really wanted that for them.we were on our way to the mall.we have tried so hard to get over mikes death but its hard in Hollywood. There are fans all over wearing t shirts, posters and singing songs.

We arrived at the mall we walked into this hip teenage store.it was bright and colourful there was music playing all around the store.there were loads of young people in hear.angle ran over to a shirt she loved it had a rainbow and unicorn on it.i put it in the trolley. We walked around some more there were loads of stuff here that she loved

Angle was at some other shirts while I was by the hand bags.i felt a wind pass behind me I turned but no one was tnere.i felt a hot air by my cheek and I herd someone say my name.liza....liza.i looked around but I saw no one.i wlked over to angle she was taking a photo with a shirt.i grabbed the shirt and on it was a picture of mike.she really wanted it.

We moved on to the next store.we shopped for stationery. Angle ran around looking at diffrent note pads and matching pens.i just followed her around. We arrived back home. Kathrin and my mom was there.angle loves her grandparents alot she ran over to them.she said she was going to moddle her cloths for us she ran upstairs.
Angles pov
I put on the outfit I was going to wear for school.it was my dads shirt, shorts and pumps.i walked down the stairs and posed a bit.they loved the outfit.i put on my other ones just for fun.after that I ran back up and took a shower.i looked in the mirror wnd tied up my hair.i got in and the mirror became foggy.i loomed again and in the mirror it seems as if someone had drawn my dads face on the mirror,.

I ran out the shower into ny room and shut the door, I had a haert attack. I put on my pjs and went to take a look.i peeked into the bathroom and there was nothing. I went back to my room and layed on my bed.i was listening to my dads music.i had a strange feeling telling me to go sleep in my dads room.i grabbed my pillow and blankets and went down stairs.

Whats really sad is that everything is exactly the same as when dad was still here his bed, paintings and bed side table,everything,.I layed on the bed and started to cry I really miss him.i put on his music and fell asleep. On his bed.
Next morning
I felt someone pushing me.wake uo angle.i looked and saw my mom.
What....
Why were you sleeping here
I hwd a feeling like somthing was calling me to sleep here
Ok well come on its time to go to your room
We grsbbed my stuff and walked up to my room.i really loved my dad and still do.i will always miss him but I am sure I heard him saying come sleep next to daddy.i am just going nuts I geuss. I sat in my room all day drawing pictures of me and dad.i am really good at art like my dad was.i have a secret book were I keep all my drawings.

My mom doesn't know about this book.i have tlots of pictures and articles of him in the book.i put it in and walked down stairs. I saw grandma lilly sitting watching tv.
Hey gran lilly
Hi honey hows my angle
Good and you
Good and strong
Thats good to hear weres mom
Oh they went out for a while
Ok
So you exited for school
No not at all
Oh why not
I never liked school
Why I loved school
Well I hate p.e
Really
Ya the worst
Ok honey me to
Hahah
We sat and watched some tv.after a while my grandma fell asleep.i snuck into my dads room.i kept hearing a voice call my name.angle...angle...It was a sweet light soft voice.i looked around and saw no one.i walked around I saw all the pictures and drawings I drew him when I was smwller.he always had them on his wall.

I heard the voice again.i tried following it this time.i walked into my dads little chair where he always sat.i walked over and heard my name.as I got closer the voice sounded like one I have heard. It sounds like my dads voice.could it be him....no thats insane my head is playing tricks.then I felt a wind by may face it was hot air.i walked around and I saw no one.

I jumped on the bed and felt the wind again.hello?anyone there?no oe replied. Suddenly my gran stood by the door she took me inside for somthing to dtink and eat.