chapter19

Mikes POV
Its been a busy day.its now 7:00pm.we are on our way to bed.i am so tiered.I huged Liza good night. I turned off the lights and went to sleep.
A while later
I heard noises on the door in the living room.I was half asleep and I didn't know what was happening I was still confused. I'm didn't want t to wake Liza up I tipped toed out.this was like what happened.....with that stupid make up artists of mine all over again.I swear if its her again I am going to freak.I walked slowly and peeked behind the corner.

I walked inside."if that's you Karen!!"I turned on the light fast and there was no one.I walked around a bit and I saw no one.I looked towards the window and saw Michelle standing there.she was wearing a hoodie.I opened the door and didn't allow her in.
"Michelle want are you doing here"
"I am just here to say I am sorry"
"At 4 in the morning"
"Ya it was the only time I could come"
"How did you get past the yards"
"I lived here for a while to ya know I find out things"
"Well thanks for stopping by!!"
"No mike could I please come in!!"
"No no you need to go"
"Please"
"Fine then"
I let her inside worried out of my mind that the same thing will happen.
"So how's life with Liza"
"Its great I love it "
"Good and how's your child"
"Oh angel she's a real blessing to us"
"Ya I bet"
"And how have you been"
"Good just keep going on I just broke up with my boyfriend. He got sent to jail after that"
"Oh sorry to hear that"
"Its OK life goes on."
" well it was lovely having you"
"Do I have to go"
"Yes she might wake up!!"
"OK ok "
I walked her to the door.she left.I went back to the room and got into bed slowly and quietly trying not to wake Liza up.I pulled up the blanket and turned around.I felt Liza moving.I tried to go back to sleep.
Next day
Liza's POV
I woke up early and it felt really empty next to me.mike was already up.I got into the shower and went back into the living room.mike was sitting on the couch and watching tv,.
"Morning mike"
"Hi are you done showering"
"Ya you can go"
"Great thanks"
Mike runs to the room.I got up and make me a sandwitch.while I was putting  on the penutbuter I saw at the side of my eye a sliver bracelet. I walked over in shock.I piked it up and looked at it. I was analysing the bracelet and there was no clues or anything to how's it could be.I put it in my pocket and grabbed my sandwich.I start back down.

I sat and thought who could that have been.maybe its one of the staff members.I will ask them quick.I gathered all the girl staff together.
"Hi guys i just wanted to know is this one of yours?"
I heard a hole bunch of no
"OK thanks guys"
I walked back,if it's not there's who could it be.I wish I knew. Mike came back inside his hair wet and a towl around him.he had a white vest on.he grabbed some chips and start back down. Should I ask him or not.is he seeing some one!!he would never or would he....I don't know.I looked at mike for a minute maybe I should ask him.
"Hey mike"
"Ya"
"Do you know whos is this"
He's eyes grew bigger
"Ahhb no no why"
"Well it was just laying there on the floor"
"Well did you ask the staff"
"Ya its no ones"
"Well that's strange"
"Ya it is"
He changes the subject quickly
"So have you ate"
"Ya just finished my sandwich"
"Good"
I wonder if anything happened but I am not sure I will stay up tonight.
Angels POV
I am at the mall with Jessica,Karen and Bob.we are walking to the food court to get some burger king.we find a table after we order. The one thing about this palace I love is the free refills.this is why I thank my dad every day now I can walk around in a mall,go to movies and hang out with friends just because my dad protected me.

Our order came.my burger looked great.I love there chips so much.as I bit into the burger I looked across the court and saw Bob.what the...I saw him with that stupid girl Alex.I hate her .I hate him he used me to get to her.I still haven't told my mom or dad about this.I tried not to give eye contact.I saw them point this way.they were walking towards burger king.

I tried to hide.I saw them holding hands and smiling. They just finished there order and walked right past.I think he saw me but tried not to.me and him made eye contact. He got up and came to me.
"Hi"
"Please leave me alone"
"Are you still made about that"
"Ya duh you used me to get to her!!"
"OK maybe i did but I never said we were going out"
"Well I am leaving"
I got up and stormed out.my friends followed.what is he trying to apologize!! He can't...whatever.i walks dout the mall.they followed me.
"What the hells wring with him!!"
"I don't know he is a butt."
We took a walk home.its fun walking around with these guys.its really nice to walk around with out paparazzi. I'm bet if there was these guys would never want to hang out with me at all because we wouldn't be able tom go anywhere. My dad had to go all of this.I wish I could tell these guys who I really am.I feel so bad that I am there icoins daughter and I am hiding it every day.

We arrived at the bus stop.they can't drop me off at home because they will know where I stay.I grabbed mynbag and hugged them good bye.I good t on the bus and drobve home.