chapter 15

Mikes POV
I don't know why I feel so nervous. I haven't been on stage for a while that's probably why.I am jumping and walking up and down.I am saying my prayers and just looking down.I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked over and it was my new makeup artist. She pulled me onto the chair so I could get my makeup done.I was so exited that angel and our mothers are coming to watch.

I was looking all over this place for Liza.it was so busy I had to push through people.I finally found her.she was done with her nair and make up.I pulled her to a quite spot so we could just talk.I looked at her and my eyes just glowed.
"You looke amazing"
"Thanks you to honey"
"Ahh really"
"Ya are you ready"
"YA"
I walked close to the certain. Liza walked onto stage and stood into her position. She gave me a cute smile.I looked over.I heard the crowed screaming. I was really happy I am back.the music started playing.I heard the crowed and I ran on with so much energy.I got onto the stage with the dancers.I felt so alive and so free.I started to sing.

I looked over the crowed and saw people fainting and crying.I saw huge posters and people singing along.I looked over again and saw angel.she looked so happy.I saw my mom and Liza's mom.they were singing along but angel was singing her heart out.I just smiled I tried to do her favorite move.its the side glide she always tries to do it.

I did a quick spin and the first song ended.I ran off stage and a quick costume change.Liza got into her little black dress for the way you make me feel.the boys were on stage just to keep the crowed entertained a bit.Liza walked on stage and the boys tried to take to her.the music started and there I go.I ran after her and sang.angel was laughing and smiling and taking loads of photos

Angel made a happy birthday mom poster I was so happy.I am loving the crowed.we ran off stage for smooth criminal outfit. There was a short black and white film playing with me in it.it was like a intro to smooth criminal.the music starts.I ran on this is angels favorite song out of all of them.she was jumping up and down while I am dancing my heart out.

Its been a hour already there is only 30 minutes left. The show has gone by so fast.I am still full of energy and excitement. I ran onto stage.me and Liza are dancing again in this one.
All I wanna say is they don't really care about us
I march on stage with some of the dancers.the song ended.I grabbed the mike and Liza looked very lost.
"I love you!!!"
"Hi guys how are you doing tonight?"
Whoooo!!!!!!!
"I have a very special surprise for someone can Liza please come up.its her birthday and I and everyone here just wanted to say happy birthday so here is your big surprise, bring it on out!!!"
We rolled out a huge cake she looked at me and smiled.she hugged me and kissed me right there.she ran to the cake and took a quick photo.the pushed it back and then I had a very special video we palyed on the screen. It showed Liza running around the house and us just having a good time some of our best and worst moments.

I looked over at Liza and she was crying with joy.I walked over and held her hand.she gave me a huge and the video ended with a picture of me and him.she was so happy.she was just amazed.the rolled the cake off then stage.me and Liza went to the back.I got into my white jacket and Liza went back into her place behind her mike.

We are about to so our last song heal the world.I walked onto stage singing and I looked over the crowed and it was lit up full off lights.I started waving my hand up and down.the crowed followed.I saw the children coming on stage and I grabbed a little girls hand and picked her up.she was really cute she waved to the corowed.

I pulled angel up on stage and she ran to me like a crazy fan.we sang a bit then we walked off.
"Hi angel"
"Dad that was amazing"
"Really"
"Ya I just hope my friends and the rest of the world think I am just some crazed lucky fan"
"Ya I completely forgot"
"Its OK really"
We walked over to Liza
"Mom you were amazing"
"Thank you honey and thank you mike for that"
"Your welcome"
Angel ran to the girls and we needed to get them to the airport. We started driving and I got a bit sad.I said goodbye and they walked off.I really miss angel everyday.we got home and we sat in the TV room eating Liza birthday cake.it was red velvet with vanilla icing and fresh strawberries in the cake.it was amazing the girls were here to.

The girls wanted to go to bed and we still sat in the TV room.I took our plates inside to the little kitchen that was in the room.I came to sit down again.she just looked at me and turned and looked at her.
"What is there something on my face"
"No mke I just really love looking at you"
"Oh is that so"
"Ya"
"Well your making me shy"
"I am sorry mike"
"I love you mike"
"I love you more"
"I love you the most"
"I can't wait for little one to come out and see the world"
"Ya I don't really care what gender it "
"Really mike me to"
We sat down and watched some more TV.I know I need to go to bed so I switched everything off and layer down next to Liza.I couldn't sleep I was just thinking about our little one and what gender it would be.so many thoughts....