chapter23

Hey guys another book is in my works its called mj stole my woman its from. A guys POV most of the time
Liza's POV
I was in the kitchen making me a sandwich when mike cane running in half breathing.
"Hi mike what's up with you?"
"Oh nothing I just wanted to ask you something!"
"OK tier away"
"Well you know how much I love children.."
"Ya"
"And I would have another one right now if possible"
"Ya"
"Ya well I was thinking...if its OK with you that ummm..."
"Spit it out mike!!"
"I was thinking of adopting a girl and boy from every country"
"Wow really mike"
"Ya only if its OK with you"
"Ya I would love too but its a huge responsibility"
"I know we still have time to talk about it"
"Oh I love you mike"
"I love you more"
I gave her a huge we were so happy. I better make some calls because we have to travel to find the perfect children....well what am I saying there all perfect.
I can't wait. Mike ran Inside really exited.I have never seen him more happyhe was going to make some calls so we can travel to find children.
Mikes POV
"Hi john!!"
"Hey mike what's up"
"We'll! Me and Liza have been talking and we are going to adopted a child from each country around the world"
"Aww mike your the sweetest guy I have met when are you going"
"As soon a possible"
"I will arrange everything were would you like to go first?"
"Africa my favorite place in the home world"
"OK but were in Africa"
"CAPE TOWN!!"
"Sure thing we will leave tomorrow"
"See ya"
I ran to the kitchen and told the rest of the family.they were all really happy.we leave tomorrow I can't believe it at all.I started packing already I just can't wait.can't it be tomorrow already.Liza seemed very happy too.angel was over the moon.i grabbed Liza's hand and took her to the room so we could pack.she was jumping off the walls.
"Were is our first stop?"
"Oh just a little place calledCAPE TOWN!"
"really mike"
"Ya I know how much you love it there"
"Oh thank you so much"
We hugged and continue packing for the big day.
Next dY
Mikes POV
It was super early again.I would get up every day this time to adopted and help kids.me and Liza said our goodbyes and walked out.we arrived at the airport and entered the private jet."here we come cape town!!"
"Oh mike the girls are meeting us there"
"That's great"
It was almost a day flight. I am still very scared of flying I hope it goes quickly.
Few hours later
We are finally here sunny sunny cape town.I jumped off the plane with a huge smile on my face.I smelt the ocean as I got off with Liza holding my hand.we ran into the airport and made a huge entrance. People started running after us and we jumped straight into the limo.we drove off to the hotel the same one we stayed in on tour.

We arrived and had been created with warm smiles.we got our bags and went up to the room.I was so exited I didn't care how the room even looked if it was messy or clean i couldn't care less.we opened up the doors and throw our bags down on the beds.
"So when are we leaving"
"Tomorrow!!"
"Tomorrow!!"
"Ya"
"I can't wait any more"
In walked to the couch and had a great view of the city.Liza came and stood next to me.its going to be loads of fun tomorrow.
Next day
Still mikes POV
I woke up So exited.I woke up liza fast I ran and opened the curtain. I ran to my closed and grabbed my best clothes.Liza got up and she had a huge smile on her face.Liza ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower.I showered last night.she came out and grabbed her clothes.I was in the kitchen making a quick lunch for me.

Liza ran inside.
"Can we go now?"
"Ya come on"

We ran down the stairs and jumped into the car.me and Liza put the music so load in. The car.we played do you know where your children are.I love the beat of this song its makes you just wanna dance.I started dancing up and down.I stuck my head out the sun roof I forgot who I was completely. I didn't care who saw me.I put my hands in the air.

Liz joined me.we are having the time of our lives.the people of cape town are so sweet they all have smiles on there faces and they are waving and dancing.right in the middle of driving there was a carnival they have every year.i saw these guys in really colourful out fits and they danced with caps on there heads.they are all covered in face paint.

They seem so happy they are called the koons.what a strange name.we took a detour around the back road.we arrived at the children's home.I was so exited. I walked in with Liza.we saw posters and banners saying welcome mj and Liza.I whish I could take all of them because I know the ones who aren't picked are going to be so sad.

I walked in and we were greater with such warm smiles.I said hi to the stuff and they took Us into a room filled with children.they all had pictures and posters made for us.they all looked like angels.I wish I could take them all home.I and to make up my mind.then I had a great idea.
"Hey Liza"
"Ya"
"I wanna take all of them"
"Me to"
"I have a idea"
"Ya"
"We can build a children's home next to Neverland"
"Oh miem tabts great"
We hugged and made up our mines.

We walked into the room and made our announcement.
"Hey guys unmm we have decided to take all of you guys with us and build you a home right next to Neverland!!"
The look on the kids faces were priceless.they ran to us and gave us huge hugs.I felt so happy