chapter 24

Liza's POV
I wanted to stay in cape town a while longer.mike are flying all the kids down when the building is done.for now I feel so happy to help all those kids they are going to be really happy when they get to Neverland.me and mike are leaving for Zimbabwe tomorrow because there is a lot more people there who need help.I started packing my stuff already.

"Hey Liza"
"Hi mike"
"Did you see all of the children's faces"
"Ya I nearly cried today"
"Wow I cant wait until they get to the house we built for them."
"I love you mike"
"I love you more"

I walked and looked out the window over the city it looked great. I was really tiered and I just needed to sleep I later down and went to bed.
Next day
Mikes pov

We are leaving today for Zimbabwe I can't wait to help all of them.I carried my bags down the stairs and into the car.we drove off to the airport and Liza was really sad to leave.she loves it here and its her favorite place.maybe I can surprise her one day and bring her back to cape town.we jumped on the plane and flew off.I was really scared again I hope I don't fain.

Few hours later
We just landed in Zimbabwe and I just woke up after a bumpy landing.I was half asleep I felt like a zombie.I was scratching my eyes and looking around a bit, the sun burnt my eyes.I walked through the airport and fans were going crazy we ran into the car fast and drove off.I looked at this place,it looked so run down and dirty.

There was trash everywhere,children walking around begging,dogs who were looking for homes and people in shacks.they hardly had any normal paved roads we drove mostly on sand roads.there were nice areas to it wasn't all bad.we drove past a very busy market place.I really wanted to stop and say hi to some people there before we see the kids.

"Can we stop the car please Bob?"
Bob was my driver
"Sure mj!"

We pulled over to the side of the road.I claimed out with Liza and everyone went crazy.I waved holding Liza's hand tightly everyone knew who I all. even though half of them can't afford a TV.I walked over to the shops and everyone wanted to give me a hug or a hand shake.I walked over to the one stal and saw a beautiful teddy bear with an African T-shirt on.I loved it so much.

"Hi ma'am how are you today?"
"I am amazing now and you?"
"I am great thanks you have a lovely home"
"Oh thank you so much Michael"
"Can I please by the teddy bear?"
"Of course!"
"How much will that be?"
"75 rand"
"Here you are ma'am"
"Thank you Michael enjoy your day"

I placed the teddy in my back pack I had brought along.I waved at a few more people and took some photos.Liza was enjoying it to I mean in the past there has been some bad things said about our marriage. We got into the car and drove a bit longer until we got to the charity home since we took so many kids in cape town we can only choose a few.

We arrived at the charity and it looked really run down and dirty.the bathroom wasn't that clean and there were only 2 for all those kids.the jungle jim needed a new paint job and the beds looked really bad.we walked into the room with some kids I got so much posters and pictures. Maybe they don't need to come with me maybe they just need a make over of this place.

"Hey Liza have you noticed this place is kinda old and run down?"
"Ya"
"Maybe all it needs is a redo!"
"Ya your right mike!!"

I can to the owner and . her a cheque for 110000 rand.this place will look amazing now that they have some money.the kids will be really happy with a new jungle Jim and all.we left that charity and drove to the airport we are on our way to Germany to see a children's hospital.
A few hours later
Liza's POV
Its now 10 at night here and we are really tiered we are going tomorrow but for now I have to unpack my bags.the room we had gotten had a bathroom the size of a walk in closet but not any closet mikes closet. I poured some water in the tub with loads of bubbles.I got in and it felt so nice to just relax for once in a nice place like this.

A while later I got out with a white gown around me.I walked into the room and changed into my PJs.I layed on the bed and hear the TV going loader.I looked up and saw mike practiceing some dance moves in the TV room.I wonder why ...he only does it when his stressed. I walked inside and sat behind mike and he never knew I was there.

"Mike what are you doing?!
"I am dancing!!"
"Ya but why?"
"I feel,like it
"Are you stressed about something?"
"Nope"
"Then why are you dancing?"
"I don't only dance when I am stressed I dance when I am happy and right now I am so happy!!"
"Oh me to so let's dance"

He grabbed my hand and swang me around the room.I jumped onto the coffee table and started going around and up and down the hole room.me and mike jumped into our bed and shut our eyes.
Next day
Liza's POV
We woke up in the morning early since this place is a while away. We hopped into the car and drove past all these beautiful sites and people.they all looked really nice. I took some photos of a beautiful river with a mountain and the rising sun in the background. Before we knew it we were there at the children's hospital.