chapter6

Mikes pov
I am in the neverland garden protecting angel and watching over her.its strange to be "dead"well...let me explain i am.....oh wait they are coming this way I have to run.i ran behind a tree.my giving tree.i climed up to my favourite spot.i look overthe yardand watched angel and liza play.i am worried that soon they will no about me.
Angels pov
I am running around the yard with mom.we are just having a good time together then I fell down the hill rolling down.itsreally fun then mom said she wanted to show me somthing really secret, she explains
This spot was dads secret place no one knew about it expect me and him.he came here when he was sad and wanted to be alone you call it the secret garden . she took my hand and pulled me through the bush.i was so amazed. I looked around and saw all these beautiful things around.i saw clean water, fairys, a bench and a tree in the shape of a heart.

I ran around this place how could you hide this.you have to promise you will tell no one, I kept running.i drank some water it was so clean.i ran trying to catch little fier flys.it was the best.i sat down on the bench with mom.i had a strange feeling that there was some one looking at us through the bush I looked and the bush moved a bit.i told mom.

We ran out and we saw the man running. He looked thin and had dark hair.we ran after him around neverland until he fell in the pool.mom there he is!!!he came up from under the water.he had dark curles and a really nice giggle.he lifted the hat off his head.DAD!!!it was Michael Jackson. I fainted on the spot.a while later I woke up laying on the couch,.

What happened...I looked around and I got up.i looked and saw mom.i looked to my right and saw my grandmas and I looked in front of me and saw my dad.i almost fainted again.i ran up to him and started to cry his back mom!!how and why when apwe had so many questions.
Mike how did this happen
Well its a long story
OK go
Well when you guys thought I was dead I was and I saw god he said it wasn't my time yet.I got back to earth and I was in a coffin I jumped out and replaced me with a doll.i hide my self from the world.it was so hard watching you everyday not  being with you guys.I waited till the time was right but it looks like time found me.
Wow dad I am so happy your haer
Dad walked back to his room.everything was the same I took him into my room.he loved it when he saw the drawing he was really happy.he sat on my bed I went down stairs
Mikes POV
I sat on angels bed I looked on the floor and there was a book.I took it and on the front was pictures of me and her all over.I was so overwhelmed.I opened it and inside was all the articles and pictures of me.he wrote notes all over about how much he missed me I started to cry.I put the book back and looked around the room.she had different stuff with me on it.

I saw planes in her room to build a shrine to me.I was so amazed.I walked around and looked at stuff she liked but all I saw was me.I walked down stairs and huged my mom.I missed her so much.but is m worried about telling the fans and family. I walked up and down in my recording studio.Liza came in and hugged me.

So when are you going to tell the family
Well can we call them up today
Ya sure mike
Liza ran inside  I heard her talking to Janet. She came back in when she was done with everything.
They will be here soon
I have a good idea I will come out the recoding studio and you tell them to turn around
Good idea
A while later I heard them coming in
Liza's POV
Hi Janet,randy,latoia everyone
Hi what's wrong sweety you said its something serious
Well we got a huge surprise yesterday, and it is the biggest surprise for us all including you guys.well umm...I saw mike coming out behind them.well here we go just turn around. They all turned around and they saw mike.latoia fainted.
Mike!!!!Janet ran over is this really you!!
Ya it is
Oh it is you!!
Everyone was crying and falling over.Janet was screaming and shouting with joy.I just stood there laughing and smiling. They were so happy.it looked like everyone was crying.after a while we all sat down.
Mike how
Well....I told them the hole story.
Mike I thought you were gone forever
Well here I am
When are we telling your fans
Right now let's arrange something
I ran to the phone and called John.
Hey john its me Liza
Liza long time no see
Ya well I have got a huge surprise
OK lay it on me
Well mikes alive
Haha your funny Liza
No I am dead serious hold on
I called mike
Hi John
Mike!!is that really you
Yup
Oh my god I will he right there
John came a bit later
Mike!!!john!!!he started crying.
So john I need to tell my fans today about me
OK sure I will make some calls
Mike went to his room to change into his cloths.he came out and John was done on the phone.
What did you tell them
That we have new news on mj and we want the world to hear it all the news and other channels will be live.we turned to the TV and saw the add for the show come on. I had just remembered I forgot to phone Tegan.I ran to the phone
Tegan hey its me Liza
Hi Liza how are you
Great I need you to watch any news channel and leave it on there.its a huge surprise
OK sure
Thanks see ya
Bye
We were ready to leave to the show I can't wait