chapter 11

Angels POV
I just came back from school.I am waiting for daddy or mommy to call me.I am lying on my bed just doodleing but its not just any doodle its me and bobby.I drew us under tree on a bench.I drew him walking down the hall way.I am a pretty good drawer so I have to hide this from mom and dad well my grandparents at least.

I have a special book where all my dads things that I have collected are on.I stuck the latest the back quickly.I ran down stairs and saw my grandma kathren making me a sandwich.
Oh thanks grandma I was about to make one
Sure honey here you are
Thanks
I sat down on the couch and there was a news bulletin about my dads tour.I was really exited to fly to London when the show is finally done.its going to be a while since the show is in November and its now only augast.i herd my phone ring it must be them.I ran upstairs for the phone.
Hello
Hi dad
Hi honey how are you
Good and you
I am great honey I just phoned to check on you
I am fine why wouldn't I be
Well I had a strange feeling that something was wrong
(I think he knows I like some one)why
I have no idea
Well I am fine daddy
OK love ya
Love you to
Love you more
I putdown the phone.I just layedon my bed and thought about how would I tell them if he become my boyfriend. It will never happen I am to stupid.I pulled out another page and started drawing again.
Next day in London
Liza's POV
I have a announcment!!!!what could john want now hopefully not more work I am going nuts.
Alright guys you are about to be treated very nicely you guys are getting a months brake in September!!! What really oh he's the is so kind to us.hope you guys enjoy it!!!we walked off stage.I ran to mike and gave him a huge hug.oh mike we finally get a brake!!!I hugged him.he was really happy.we rushed to the car we are going to celebrate tonight

When we got home mike put on some strange outfit so we could go out.we drove off to a club but mike doesn't like clubs.so we Dicided to go to a restaurant instead. We arrived at a place called little Paris.we walked inside and !like looked straight at the roof and the walls.he loves the paintings all around.he took some pictures. We sat down at a table in the back.

Me and mike start across and the girls did to.the waiter came over and asked us if we would like anything to drink.me and mike said at the exact same time chocolate milkshake!!! We looked at each other and smiled.the waiter came back with our drinks and now we can eat.
Can I get the burger with chips
Ya me too
I think the hole table will be having that.
OK coming right up
We chatted a bit more.
"So mike are you ready for the consert"
"Ya I am I am really exited"
"Ya I am to its so good to be back on the stage"
"I never thought you would come back mike"
"Me to but it wasn't my time"
"I love you"
"I love you more"
Our food came soon after that.this looked amazing .I dug right in.the chips and the burger was cooked perfectly. The bun was golden brown and the milkshake went well with it to.the girls really wanted to take photos so me and mike kissed and did some silly pictures to.I have no idea why the press will make him sound so bad.

We had tons of fun there.we took pictures with the waitress to.we were finally done and we left.we rode around town a bit more.we saw a live show preforming and we stopped to have a look.the songs were great we were jumping up and down.they played a mike song and me and like slow danced.it was I just can't stop loving you.

After the show we snuck in the back to go say hi to the guys.the almost called security
"Hi guys"
"Who are you"
"You may be shocked but"....
Mike took off his mask
"I am Michael Jackson"
What!!!!
They were freaking out they were really happy
"I am sneaking around town"
Wow!!!
"You guys were amazing to night and you performed my song perfectly"
"Thank you sir"
Gotta run!!
We ran back to the car after giving them autographs I gave my first one it felt so good.we drove around a bit more.we hoped to find somewhere else we could go.we heard music and people cheering the rode was blocked off to.we hoped out and I got on mikes shoulders to see what was happing. It was a festavil. It looked amazing and bright.

Mike out me down and I pulled them that way.we walked through the crowed and tried to get to the front.we made it and watched these beautiful women in amazing costumes wallke up and down waving.there was confetti everywere.there was really lowed music and even noiser crowed.the music sounded great and very fun and joyful.

I looked over at mike and he was dancing.he said he was slave to the rhythem and that the music controls him.I wish that happened to me it would be really fun to be the music,I just dance.I started singing along.a huge blimp came down with a heading saying "the hall of fame"I looked over and saw marlin monro,Elvis.Elisabeth Taylor and last but not lest a huge blimp of mike.

I took a few pics mike started crying.I hugged him and carried on cheering.that was amazing.I just wanted to run up p to one and clime on and dance.I wish I could but I am to scared.I dragged them to the changing room.I got dressed into a outfit and came out the rest of them did the same.we jumped on a blimp and started waving and dancing around this was the best night ever.