chapter26

Mikes POV
Its so early and for some reason angel is up already.I have to go to the charity event but this is to early for her to go to school.
"Hey angel why are you up so early"
"Well me and my friends are bunking school because..."
"What's wrong!"
"They got me tickets to your show"
"Oh I see honey so you wanna lift?"
"Yes please dad but drop me off in front of the stadium"
"Sure come on"

We walked towards the limo.this is actually angels first limo ride and she is in logfe with it.she couldn't believe what was in this car.she looked out the window and then she saw the sun roof.she stuck her head right out the top and started screaming and waving her hands.we arrived at the show I dropped angel off infront of the stadium.

We drove to the back and I got ready for the show.
Angels POV
I just arrived at the stadium and its really crowded but luckily my friends were waiting in the line already and there nearly in front.
"Hey guys!"
"Hi I am so happy you are here"
I push my self in the line.
"I am so excited"

We waited in the line for about 1 hour then the lines started moving.we walked and gave our tickets to a lady standing by the door we ran in before anyone else came in so we could be in the front.I had my huge poster and I was only going to take It out when the show started.we were not the only ones bunking school we saw other boys from my school.

Finally the stadium was about full everyine was really tight next to each other.finally the music started and my dad jumps out from under the stage.I pulldped out the poster and everyone was going crazy.I love my dad and I want to do what he does one day.I sang every single song perfectly I knew every word.in jumped up and down and we had the most fun ever.

"This is amazing!!"
"Ya he is the king of pop!!!"
"Actually the king of music!!!"

We are dancing around with the poster in the air suddenly it slipped out of my mouth something I should have never said
"I dove you daddy!!!"

All my friends stared at me I think I turned red.
"What did you just say angel?"
"Nothing"
"You just called him daddy!"
"What no way I called him....faddy"
"No you didn't what's going on!!"
"I will tel! You after the show!"

Oh no!!!what have I done its to late they heard it and I can't push it back in.I am sick of hiding this secret.
Later
Its time the show has just ended and we walked out slowly I pulled them into a corner so no one else could hear.
"So you going to tell us now"
"Ya u!mm this is hard.."
"Spit it out!!"
"OK OK I have been hiding this from you guys all my life and I am sick of hiding it from you guys.....you probably won't believe me but I am mjs daughter."
"Hahha keep dreaming"
"I am dead serious how can I show you guys....I know you guys can come to this address I will meet you there tonight at 10."
"OK sure see ya then"

I saw the limo and I hopped in my dad was full of sweat and looked like he was about to pass out on the seat.
"Dad yo were amazing"
"Thanks honey you always know how to Cheer me up"

We drove back to the house and got there around 9:30 I rushed into my room and tried to find me a hoodie so I could sneak out of the house at 10.I got some black pants and a gray hoodie.I was ready for action I told them to meet me right out side Neverland gates but they don't know this is Neverland.I jumped out my window and walked through a tunnel I only knew.

I ran out the gates and waited.finally I heard them coming down the road.
"Hey guys glad you could come!!"
"Ya this better be true!!"
"Come with me"

I lead them through the tunnel and we ran to the main house.
"So do you know where you are"
"Looks familiar"
I put my flash light on and pointed to the Neverland sign.
"Welcome to Neverland!!"
They couldn't believe there eyes.
"You were telling the truth!!!omg I am best friends with mjs daughter!!
"Ya!!"

We walked up through the window into my room.they couldn't believe there eyes they were actually inside mjs house.
Miles POV
I cant sleep at all I am rolling around in my bed.I got up ton get something to drink and I finished pouring the water I heared giggling coming from angels room.I walked up slowly and quietly I peeked through the door but I saw no one I opened the door and I got the shock of my life because I saw angel with her friends.my cover is blown!!

"OMG!!! ITS MICHEAL JACKSON!!"
"Hi guys haha"

They ran over to me and hugged me they didn't want to let go.I gave them all an autograph and sat down next to the bed.
"So you guys found out"
"Ya I can't believe it at all sir"
"Ya well what happened exactly"
"Well at your concert today I yelled out in love you daddy...."
"Oh angel your so silly"

They left happer then ever before with mjs autograph in there hands.I can't believe they know now.I am so happy its off my chest finally.I layer down on my bed and I had a good night sleep.
Next day
Mikes POV
I have to Liza about what happened last night because its really important.
"Hi honey"
"Hi mike"
"You would never guess what happened last high"
"Oh ya"
"Ya listen Liza had some friends over and they kinda saw me"
"What did she tell them!!!"
"Must have because non of them are allowed at the house other wise"
"Oh ya and you took it well"
"Ya"
"I am happy its out there now"
"Me to"