chapter 25

Liza's POV

There were only a few children here so mike and I could pick easier. We walked inside to some children in gowns and gave them all hugs.I looked over at this one girl she reminded me of little Susie the girl I loved so much at the children's hospital near us.I walked over to her and her eyes were blue like the sky and she had hazel hair.

She had this huge smile on her face and she handed me a picture she drew of me and mike with a hole bunch of children.I fell in love with her she was the cutest little girl I have ever seen.I took her picture then I pucked her up.she is only 5 years old,who would want to give away this little angel.I walked over to mike and put her down on the ground.

"Mike what's her name?"
"Her name is August"
"She is the cutest thing I have ever seen"
"We can take her!"
"Really mike"
"Ya sure!!"

I ran over to her.
"Guess what honey!"
"What?"
"We are taking you home with us!"
"Yayay!!"

I picked her up and danced around with her in my arms.I walked over to mike and he signed a few papers so did I.I gave her a goodbye hug and kiss,I can't wait till she comes.we drove back to the hotel and we have to leave already for France.we are going then to....ummm well I am not sure actually. Well anyway I hope mike doesn't faint with all these plane flights.

A few hours later
Mikes POV
We are now in Paris france.we are heading directly for the children's home I love helping all the kids around the world.we arrived at the children's home and saw loads of kids.they started singing my song heal the world.they all sounded great.sadly I can't take all of them with me but I love them so much.kind picked a little girl and boy.

The girl had a very cute afro and the boy had no hair on his head.I loved them a lot.we went around the hole world helping kids and donating money I love every single kid I saw and the ones I picked.I might love them all but I love my little angel back at home the most.we are finally done with all the kids it was really fun traveling the world.

It was even better because there was no paparazzi and media. The media only want bad news and this was not bad at all.there were a few photos here and there but it was nice not being bombarded by paparazzi. We landed at the airport near home.I was so happy all that plane riding was over I needed that to end soon.

We arrived back at the. House to a smell of fresh cookieup I walked inside and throw my bags on the couch.I looked over at the kitchen and saw angel,lilly and my mom helping each other to make cookies.they are really having fun and they didn't realize we were there.
"Hello!!"
"Oh daddy mommy!!"
"Hi baby!"
"I am so happy you are back come look at the children's hospital so far!"

She dragged me and Liza out side to look at the hospital.it was huge and it was build in the back part of Neverland.it was beautiful already we had pink and blue rooms for boys and girls.there was a 3 levels to the house and it went quit high.I walked up right to the top and walked out on one of the patios.it was a beautiful view from up here.

We ran back down stairs and Into the house.angel brought the tray of cookies and it smelt really good.I was about to take a bit but then....ring ring*
"Hello"
"Hi mike how was the trip"
"Hi john it was great thanks"
"Good I need you to do a charity performance tomorrow"
"Of course its for charity!!"
"Good you will be performing and half an hour of your songs"
"Good see ya"
"Bye bye"

I put down the phone and bit into my cookie.
"Who was that?"
"Oh it was john I have to do a charity show tomorrow"
"Oh sounds fun mike"
"Ya dad I wish I could come but I have school"
"Sorry sweety maybe next time!"
"Ya its late better go to bed"
"Night honey"
I watched angel walk up to her room.

Angels POV
I was on wattpad a  book called the forbidden love.I love this book so much suddenly I saw a text above my screen.it said:"hi can you come open the front door we have a surprise for you"I was confused but I got up and opened the door anyway.I saw Jessica,Bob and Karen at my door."hey guys come in"
We walked in the house.

"So wants up?"
"We are ditching school tomorrow for this!!"
They pulled out tickets to my dads charity show
"And we wanted to no if you wanted to join us?"
"Of course!!!thanks so much"
"We will pick you up?"
"No no I got my on lift"
"Oh OK see ya tomorrow!"
"Bye"

I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed.I later with the tickets to my chest I felt like I am seeing my dad for the first time.I grabbed a huge paper from my art office in my room.I started drawing a huge poster with my dads eyes on it.he had the best eyes in the world an I am lucky to have them.i drew him dancing and I wrote his name in bubble letters.

I took a final look at the poster and it looked pretty good.I wish I could tell them I was his daughter I mean it might change everything but I don't like having secrets from people.this is such a huge secret its not just anything.I layer down on my bed and looked at my poster we are going to have some much fun tomorrow.