chapter17

Mikes POV
I think we have been crying for the last 2 hours. Liza's heart is really broken.just a few minutes ago the brought our dead child just so she could hold her.we were so exited for this and now....now hes gone.angel isn't as sad as o thought she would be but my mom and lilly were extremely sad.we start in the hospital my head in my hands.

Liza was staying there for a few days to recover.I faced out the window just thinking what would have been.me and him running around the yard having loads of water balloon fights,jumping around just being wild.I looked back at liza she hasn't said a word since then.I don't know what to say.I look at the balloon that they brought it said welcome baby!!I felt really sad.

I walked over to Liza and gave her a kiss
"I will be back soon"
"Where are you going"
"I am going home just to freshen up"
"OK be back fast"
I drove home and ran to my room.I made the baby a gift that I hide under my bed.I pulled it out and throw it to the bin.I got up and walked up and down I was so frustrated with my self but I don't know why.I got some stuff for Liza and drove back.I dropped off the stuff and just sat there holding her hand.
2 days later
Liza's POV
I am getting to go home today.mike was pushing me un a wheel chair down to the car.he helped me in and we drove off.I feel much better now.I look out the window and see the children's hospital. I haven't been there in ages since..... My dear friend past on.I miss her so much.we entered Neverland.mike helped me into the couch and then brought my stuff in.

I felt really tiered hospitals make you feel like that.I saw my mom she gave me a huge hug.angel to.I start down and had something to eat that the staff has made for me.it was really good. Sat there with the TV on.I was actually better than before.I feel happy now.mike came and sat down next to me.he held my hand and I felt much beWell .

I walked up to my bed room.I saw the door open to a room I have never been in. I walked towards this room and opened the door more,I looked in shock. A blue painted room with all! These baby stuff.he knew what gender it was.I sat down on the rocking chair.it was is beautiful. He was hiding this from me all along.he painted these beautiful paintings no the walls.

I grabbed a teddy bear that had a thriller jacket on.it was the cutest thing in the world.I herd them coming in rushed out and ran to my room.I acted as if I saw nothing.mike came in with a huge smile.I have a feeling he is going to tell me about the room.
"Hi honey"
"Hi mike"
"So I had a huge surprise for the babay and I wanted to show you stil"
"I just saw it"
"Really oh.."
"Its beautiful mike thank you "
"Really I thought you would love it"
"Ya I love the teddy with the thriller jacket on"
"Oh ya"
"Ya and your amazing paintings"
"Really thanks"
"Come on let's go inside"
I closed the door and we walked inside.I needed to give the girls a call and let them no what happened.
Ring
"Hello"
"Hi Tegan"
"Hi Liza how have you been"
"Good and you"
"Amazing thanks"
"Ya I called to tell you about the babay"
"Oh ya has the little one come is it a girl o....."
"Well it was a boy"
"What do you mean was"
"He was born to early and....he didn't make it"
"Oh Liza please don't cry honey"
"I am so...."
"I am so sorry I wish I was there to see you"
"Thanks please tell the others"
"I will thank you so much"
"Bye"
I put down the phone and whipped my tears.j walked back inside.I saw mike laughing with angel they really love each other.I took a quick photo of them and hide my phone in my pocket.I st down next to them as nothing happened. It was really late.my mom and his mom went out for dinner with angel but I didn't really feel like it.

Me and mike stayed at home.we hear a knock on the door.I walked to open it.there was no one there I looked down and there was a very tiny box.I picked it up carefully I didn't want to break it.I took it to mike.
"Hey look at this"
"What..."
I opened the box music started palying and there was a note.
Dear mike and Liza you are hear by invited to Elizabeth Taylors celebration party.
25th December at 8:00
Christamas party so dress festive
Love Liz
I looked at mike with a huge smile.
"That's tomorrow"
"Ya it is and I have nothing to wear"
"Oh honey don't worry your perfect"
"Thanks mike"
"Could you help me pick out something"
"Sure let's go"
We walked into our room and into his huge closet.there were so many outfits.I looked through and picked out a few that he had to try on.I brought them out and terned my back so he could change.I looked when he was done.it was a green pull over with white pants and a green striped tie.
"No no not that one"
He tried on a red pants with a really festive sweater
"Nope!!"
Finally something I liked.it was a red blazer tips thing with a long tail,a white pull over and shirt and a red tie.he looked amazing
"Your missing something"
I looked at him.I walked into his closet and found this white top hat and put it on his head.he looked so charming when did I ever become so Lucky. I took a quick photo and picked me out something. I picked out a red dress with a white bow in my hair.I had rd shoes to.I can't wait for tomorrow.