chapter 20

Hey y'all I am starting a new boom soon so be on the look out for that luv ya all!!
Mikes POV
When angel came home yesterday she seemed really mad.I am going up to her room to have a talk with her.
Knock
"Come in!!"
"Hi sweety"
"Hey dad"
"What's wrong with you"
"I know there's something wrong come on I can see it"
"No really"
"OK fine are you sure"
"Ok fine I will tell you...."
She told me the hole story about what happened I can't believe it at all.she looked heart broken.I felt so bad I wish she told us sooner.she really got dumped badly.I took her up some tea and went back to my day.I got a phone call soon after from john.
"Hey mike"
"Hi good to hear from ya"
"Ya well I just called to say how much of a success that concert was."
"Really !!"
"Ya huge success."
"That's great"
"We are having a party tonight and wanted to know if you would come"
"Ya I would love to"
"Great I will send you the details"
"Great bye bye"
I sart back down and got the message from john.I better tell Liza to get ready we have to leave soon.I walked into our room.Liza just came out the shower she had her PJs on already.
"Hey honey we have to go to a party"
"Raeally OK I will get  done."
"Ok "
I wlked into my closet.what to wear.....its strange coming from me a bet you think I have a million outfits but once they are worn its not the same again for me.I put on my millatery outfit with my black pants of course.I got my shoes,hat and finger tape.I was all done.Liza didn't dress up fancy since we were not going anywhere expensive.

We said goodbye and drove to his house.he lives near by thank goodness because I wasn't in the mood for a long drive.we arrived at his house.there were a few cars outside. As I got out I saw Liz.I ran over tkpo her and caught up a bit.hey Liz!!!she hugged me and Liza tightly.we walked into the house together.we met john in the door way.

"Hey john"
"Hi mike,liz ,Liza good to see you all"
"What is this party for?"
"Oh well you'll see"
I am starting to get worried.we walked into thentv room and met my producers and some other people I have never seen.the only pop stars in there was me and Liz.well she's more of. Actress. We made our way to the food.I grabbed me a few things and walked to the window.its a beautiful view from up here.its right above a mountain.

The sun was setting.Liza took aohoto of me and Liza with the sun in the back.them me and liz and finally Liza and Liz.it was really beautiful. John made a few taps on the glass.we walked over to john.
"Hello guys hope you are enjoying your self so far...I loved this party.I no I did.I called you all here tonight to um...celebrate mj and his beautiful wife.but not only that I also have something to say that might brake your heart.I.....I am retireing from making videos and producing!!"
I looked at Liza with shock who will do this stuff now he was the best of the best.
"I am really sorry guys I just have to."
He walked away.I ran after him.john!!!what is going on I wonder.I followed him into his room.
"John..."
"Leave it mike"
"No but why"
"I can't say that for sure yet mike."
"Just tell me please!!"
"Fine I just found out I have cancer!!"
"Oh john..."
"They don't kpno for sure but if I do I will have to stop"
"I...am so sorry"
"It's OK mike its not your fait"
"We will get through this I promise"
I wlkes back inside and waited for john to come back out.we said our good byes and Liz asked if she could sleep over again.she is always welcome and now we can catch up a bit.we drove back to never land.Liz loved seeing angel and angel loved her.
"So where am I sleeping tonight."
I walked her to her room
"Here we are"
She put down her stuff and walked back to us.
"So why did you decide to sleep here"
"I don't no wnates to catch up"
"Well your always welcome"
"Good in am happy to Hear that "
"Do you want something to eat?"
"No no I am off to bed"
"Sweet dreams"
"Night"
I turned off all the lights and went to bed.
A few hours later
Bang!!!I woke up fast.I looked around and I saw no one,I heared noises again.I walked down to the kitchen again.I thought it was Liz but it was Michelle!!.
"What the...Michelle?"
"Oh hi mike"
"What are you Hear again"
"I needed to ask you something"
"At 5 in the morning"
"Like I said its the only time available"
"Sit"
We walked over to the couch.
"What do you want you shouldn't be here"
"Ya I no but my ex came back and he wants to kill me"
"I thought he was in jail"
"He got out some how"
"Well I am sorry and here is your bracelet back"
"Oh right thanks"
"You should go now"
"Nope'
"Go!!!I am serious"
I pushed her out.just as in had done that I saw Liz standing there she looked lost
"What is going on mike.."
"Oh Liz let me expain"
So I did
"That eveil thing she shouldn't be here"
"Ya I am scared the same will happen as last time"
"Don't worries it won't"
"Thanks"
We headed back to be it was a most time to get up again I really hate that girl.