chapter 30

Mikes POV
Grand opening of the children home

All the children have been playing here in Neverland the hole day waiting to see there new house.we are all gathered around the house and finally I cut the bow.

All the kids rushed in and found themselves a room.they had these huge smiles on there faces and they were numojng up and down.they were unpacking there bags and some of them just sat there on their beds.

When everyone was settled down I called them to my office and I showed them the painting.some of them couldn't believe I was is good atf drawing and others just loved it.

I grabbed a pen and signed my name and everyone had a turn.it loked so colourful and pretty. It was amazing and I hung it up on the wall behind my bed.

We all walked down too the kitchen to have our first family meal.we held hands and pryed.it was amazing having all these kids with us and helping all of them.

And so that's how this book ends with a huge happy family and no more surprises like me coming back to life or anything like that.me and Liza grew old together and beautiful angel became a beautiful woman with her own kids.I am finally a granddad and I am proud.I love my family and i love you all my fans.****

Thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy and I hope your like my other books that I have made please please let me know if u have any ideas for books in the futer and I hope you enjoyed this alot.thanks to my loyal readers who has read this whole book thakn you so much.

See ya later xxxx