Chapter 2

"Wait, for real? You're not lying to me this time, right?" Jennifer asks me.

"I'm not kidding this time. I'm really telling you the truth!" I exclaim.

"Okay, it's just that you always lie to me so I don't know whether to trust you or not!"

"Well, I don't think I would lie to you about this."

"I don't know your hint to me was that you like tacos..."

"I'm sorry, this is difficult!"

I told Jennifer I like girls. As you can see she didn't believe me right away. I lie to her all the time so I don't blame her.

"Oh my, well thank you for telling me! Who else knows?" she asks.

"Just you," I say. "You don't think any different of me?"

"No! You love who you love and all I care about is you being happy!"

"Thank you." I smile.

"So when did you know?"

I explain everything. I explain that I basically liked girls before I was even born. I explain that I had the biggest crush on her, on so many other people and all the rest of my lesbian adventures. She explains to me that she will always be here for me no matter what and that I can always come to her for anything. Then, I decide to tell her about Megan to which she reacts by teasing me when Megan passes by making her way out the school. I give her the meanest stare and gather my things so I can catch up to Megan.

*

"Megan!" I scream while running after her.

Megan turns around and sees me, "Sam?"

"Yeah," I say, winded. "Wait up!"

She stops and waits.

"What time should I be there?" I ask when I catch up to her.

"Six. I thought it said there." She says, confused.

I check the piece of paper. On it says,

"MEGAN'S 17th BIRTHDAY BASH at 554 McIver Street – 6 pm on Friday, October 30th"

"Oh." I say, laughing nervously.

"It's alright, my ride is here so I'll see you later." She says, smiling.

"A-alright, bye." I say, smiling like an idiot.

"Fucking get it together, Sam!" I say in my head. Just because Megan invited you to her party doesn't mean she wants to ride your dick. Not that I have a dick. But still, she doesn't want to ride your dick, she probably is playing you. This is probably another episode of Punk'd, isn't it? Fucking onto you Ashton, I know you're there somewhere, lurking behind the bushes. I walk backwards, staring at Megan's ride driving away and walk into a bush almost falling over. I jump, turning around and striking a ninja pose. Seriously, why are you so lame, Sam?

*

Jennifer: So what are you gonna wear?

Sam: idk

"Idk" means "I don't know" for you old timers out there.

Jennifer: Just wear whatever you usually wear

Sam: So like, lesbian chique?

Jennifer: Yes, exactly!

Sam: Hey, you basically wear the same things haha